THE CHEESE CRACKER MEN - R - Defined

by JT 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

bttt

• Black Man
    Black Man

Sending this classic post back to da' top.............

• luna2
    luna2

Thanks, I missed this one.

I love this : "it's sorta like we were on the Andy Griffin Show and we were all Barney"

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

haha you guys crack me up.

Relegated to handing out the meager 'samples' the society alot's them to do, they must alway's put on a good show for the customer's.....cutting the 'cheese'.........but let any customer (publisher) question the origin or value of the freebee, said 'Cracker'(s) will remind them that they are 'princes' not really 'Cracker's', and if a customer is bold enough to suggest the 'cracker's" are stale, and the 'cheese' is smelly, the 'Cracker's' rip thier aprons off, serving no more.....chasing the customer down the aisles.. with mounting 'righteous indignation' cornering the customer in the back stock room.....where the Cheese and Cracker men transform into 'security guards' with an attitude.......... poor customer just wanted to know why the cheese smelled funny!!!!!!!!!

Did I get the point.....or am I just drunk?

when i read the thread title, i got a little hungry...then I read danny's inebriated response and lost my coffee.

this thread is priceless.

-ms. whip

*going out for cheese whiz*

altalt

• nilfun
    nilfun

A must-read

• codeblue
    codeblue

Gotta love JT!

I remember when I first started "surfing" this website...reading this post and others about Bethel life that JT wrote. I had an idea about the "cheese and cracker men", but his real life story about Bethel got me thinking even more.

I will never forget sitting on an airplane and a guy was sitting next to me, it turned into a religious discussion. When I told him I was a JW, he asked me: " Do you really know what goes on in your Bethel? You would be quite surprised." I never forgot that conversation.

Back to the cheese and cracker men: That was obvious when we relocated, been JW's all our life, and they said on a "welcoming visit" in our home: "we need to see your publisher cards, YOU could be pedophiles".

My life changed after that visit, tremendously.

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I love your reasoning here.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I'd call them squeegee men personally it seems like all JWs here do is own their own cleaning businesses of some type.

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit