my story

by nelly1 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• nelly1
    nelly1

well i tried to do this yest and i lost all of it, :( lot of typing lost, but oh well, i would welcome feedback from anyone who has been through similar things to me, i got the truth 13 yrs ago, and i never felt like i was wanted not really, I was with a man and had 3 kids with him when i came into contact with the witnesses, but he was a pedophile so i found out and had been doing things to our kids since they were born, i ditched him, he walked from 2 high court trials, and no one in my cong cared abt me, they didnt want to know. said it was in my head, anyway, i struggled for years i hated going to conventions and being ignored by my own cong, it was just me and my daughter on our own all the time trying to serve jehovah, i didnt feel happy but i just wanted to please my god and i just tried my best, i always felt left out and i was never asked to do demos at the hall, its like they were just putting up with me, i was always pulled in for stupid things like the messages i put on my answerphone cuz some stupid stuck up old sister didnt like it anyway then my teenage son was on the school and this ass of an elder who was in charge of it he was always so discouraging to him he kept asking to be UP and the elder always said no, then another elders grandaughter was made a UP same age as my son because of who she was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, my son went to the car and sobbed that was the beginning of the end for him he left to go live with his father not long after that, but when he came back 3 yrs later he got into trouble with drugs and crime and he started selling my stuff so i told him to leave, he ran to the brothers who then proceeded to bail me up in the hall right in front of everyone an elder and the CO and yelled at me abt being a bad mother and not having jahs spirit, i went home shocked, they told me not to call the cops on my son for drugs even though he was on police curfew and they were coming to my house every night to check on him i went home in a state of shock, next thing my son comes over starts yelling and trying to smash windows, i didnt know this but that elder and his son in law were standing outside in the shadows listening and didnt try to stop him, finally the cops came and he left, next thing im being called to a judicial and told that it was me smashing the windows and swearing, I didnt do a thing, this elder and his son in law gave evidence and i got priv reproof, next day at meeting that elder took my daugter off the school and she had only just managed to get on it after years of asking to, she was heartbroken, i went to usa to meet someone i had been talking to on the internet a brother, we got married and i came back to a terrible attack from my so called friends in the cong they went to the elders said i was irresponsible and then they proceeded to gossip abt my marriage and were just so nasty and horrible so i stopped going i had had enough, then 2 days ago my husband who had supported me in all this decided i was spiritually weak and let his freinds interfere in our marriage and he left me he said he doesnt want me anymore, well thats my story cut as short as i can tell it, there was alot more detail, but my conclusion is, after hearing the stories of other ppl that this org is a trap and it is not what it is meant to be, there is no love there is only power and control and it has shattered my life i feel sick, i cant beleive that they can treat ppl like they do and beleive that our god approves of such things, it is diabolical, satan well and truly has control of this org and it belongs to him, not to Jehovah no matter how much they say it does, its fruits bear the evidence that it does not, there is only so many imperfect mistakes that our god will allow and this has gone way beyond that, if u r in a religion and you are miserable what does that tell u, i dont know what to think anymore, I dont know what will happen at armageddon to me or my kids, but i do know this im nothing like those nasty uncaring stern mean so called christians who are hypocrites they get on that platform and preach love and christianity and as soon as they put a toe off that platform they do the opposite, and what i have heard about the pharissees is soo true they r just like them only worse, id really appreciate hearing from anyone who has had similar to me, i need the encouragement.. thanks so much... i could go on all day as u can imagine but i wont il leave it till next time..

regards to all :)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((((Nelly)))))

So sorry for what you went through. I never experienced it that bad, but on a lesser degree.

Sorry about your son too. I hope he gets straightened out soon.

Welcome and feel free to vent all you wish here.

Lew W

• Matty
    Matty

there is no love there is only power and control and it has shattered my life

(((nelly)))

Thank you for sharing your story, it was so heartbreaking for me to read, but unfortunately in some parts frighteningly familiar.

We're here to support each other, so when you need to vent, just vent.

Love

Matty

• nilfun
    nilfun

Nelly1,

It's awful the way they treated you...

It was probably painful to share your story here, but many, like myself, will read it and

not feel so alone. Here's to hoping that soon you too won't be feeling so alone.

Welcome to the board, ((((Nelly1))))

• wildfire
    wildfire

MY dear friend you are in the right place I too have gone thru some horrific stories about my so--called bro and sis .... they are just so dam evil.....my son is in prison right now,, (he da himself 2 years ago and got into all kinds of trouble with the law....) but the crazything is I didn"t realize he was sick..... he suffers from paranoidschizophrenia so ,,,, that is a whole nother story..... but the elders did a similar thing when he was in the truth.... he stole some stuff from cars and instead of calling the police and getting it straightened out ... THEY SAID WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GO TO THE POLICE.... SO HE PAID BACK WHAT HE STOLE AND THAT WAS IT,,, NO REPROVE OR ANYTHING.... WELL THEN IN DEC OF 2000 HE STEALS a car and so much more but hell the elders were no help at all,,, because at that time he was DA SO NO CONTACT WITH THIS EVIL PERSON GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR anyway nowthat he is in prison i go to see him all the time and they don't have a leg to stand on,,, because of the recent article in the KM about helping those sick that are df or da......so HAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHA JUST KEEP AWAY FROM ME YOU FILTHY VERMIN..... AND THEY LEAVE ME ALONE......FOR SURE THEY dont know what to do with me as i am a SORE ON THEIR BUTT CAUSE IWONT COOPERATE AT ALL WITH THEM ..... they are not GODS PEOPLE ,,,,, IF THEY ARE THEN I WILL BE THE ENEMY KEEP POSTING AND GLAD YOU ARE HERE

• Shakita
    Shakita

nelly1:

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have had a hard time. You are so right about the lack of love among the witnesses. They preach to others about the JW's being the only religion that shows real love within its religion. What a bunch of crap! The problem is...you don't see this until you are baptized and subject to any kind of discipline they want to give out. The same elders you will go to for help, will in turn go home to their wives and discuss personal information that they have no right to know. And, they in turn will call sister-gossip and soon the whole congregation will know the personal information you entrusted to the creep elder. What Love! What hypocrites! You are so right, nelly1. They are not, and never have been God's organization!

I hope you work things out with your son. And, I hope you keep posting and venting to the others here who have had similar experiences with "our loving brotherhood." It is good therapy.

Mrs. Shakita

• shera
    shera

Hi Nelly,

Like the others said,vent away and I'm sure things will get better for you.Time heals all.

Take care ...hugs to you

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome Nellie,

I'm so happy that you have decided to join us. You've been through quite alot. Reading the heartfelt experiences of others just gives more hope to the rest of us, that we made the right decision, when we began to question this belief system.

The biggest thing they fail in is love. And, isn't that supposed to be the most important thing?

I will look forward to reading more of your posts, and hope that you, as well as your son, can find healing comfort here among those that post.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi there Nelly1;

What a sad, sad story. You've been through hell. How can they put people through so much pain and still sleep at night?

I hope your son starts to get sorted out soon-he's been through it to, has'nt he?

It's a shame I did'nt record things that were said to me- the threat of being exposed would shock alot of them ,would'nt it? Now there's an idea if I get a sheperding call...

Lots of love to you,post again soon

Termite

• nelly1
    nelly1

thanks to all of you for being so understanding, u know i had a friend who i tried to help get the truth and he is very intelligent he warned me over and over that there are some things that are not adding up u know. finally i realised it, makes me wonder who babylon the great truly is maybe they r talking about themselves when they condemn it? I beleive there are good ppl in that org still fooled by it, i have a freind still in the org who has been on pub reproof for 2 yrs and when he asked when he can come off they said when the last person in this cong forgets what u did, he didnt do much, just slapped his wife for all the evil things she was doing to him he got 9 months in jail for that slap, but she deserved it, hes a sweet kind loving brother but they things they done to him lately make me physically sick, they gave a marking talk abt him at the hall and the PO said I dont want ppl like this in MY cong and he spoke of all this bros probs right in the talk and kept saying this person this and this person that, he said he felt like he had been pub dissfellowshipped, the things they have done would make your hair stand up, and no one questions them, when someone that loves him called the branch they said we cant interfere with the decisions of that cong elders, what a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!, did any of u feel lost when u left the truth? id be interested to hear of the stories of others too,sometimes u just wish u could go on a desert island and get away from everyone for a while u know, i live in a small town and my job makes me bang into the ones in my cong I hate it, i dont ever want to see any of them again, I dont mean the ones who are so nice and still blinded i mean the ass holes who treated me so badly the family in particular lives right round the corner from me bleeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh makes me sick, very dissolusioning i can tell u, and u know i knew if i stuck up for myself at my judicial hearing that I would have been DF and i wasnt going to give them the satisfaction, I darnt fight and say no i didnt do it because i had an elder saying i did and they went on and on about that fact,even though my kids were here and saw all that happened, I was told they were not reliable witnesses, u know that ass of an elder sat there and he couldnt look at me but he did the best hollywood act I have ever seen he should get an oscar, in fact jehovah will give him an oscar and wipe that smirk off of his ugly face, hard not to be angry isnt it? but hey i blame myself i should have given it back, but i just left and that way they cant DF me, stuff them i wont give them the opportunity. thanks again for all your encouragement freinds.

huggss

nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit