Online romances ruiner?

by Kingpawn 17 Replies latest social relationships

• kelpie
    kelpie

I am with a "never JW" and we met on the internet. At times he gets really mad at the way the witnesses are treating me.

I agree with Prisca.. Our relationship is built on so much more then religion. If I need support with the emotional roller coaster I am going through I come here. I get all the support/ideas/suggestions I need.

My partner would do anything for me. He said he will also support me if I ever wanted to go back.. not that he would like it.

I think if you have a strong love with good communication and trust with your partner.. you can over come anything

Just my opinion

Kelps

• jack2
    jack2

I think if you have a strong love with good communication and trust with your partner.. you can over come anything

Good point indeed kelpie......sounds like the bottom line in all worthwhile relationships.

• LB
    LB

Well sometimes your heart tells you have something in common, yet a simple photo will say otherwise.....

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I agree with the others who have said that love can blossom anywhere as long as is a mutual will for the relationship to succeed. (Yes...I am a hopeless romantic )

However, there IS a distinct JW culture that so-called "nevers" might have a difficult time understanding. Even after being with someone who spent the majority of their life within the constrains of the WTBTS, it may be impossible for an outsider to fully understand the idiosyncrasies of JW-ism.

I guess the deciding factor is how much of ones identity is inseparable from his/her experience as a Witness... If you feel that you cannot truly connect with someone who does not share that part of your past, you might be happier with an "ex." Otherwise, I say live and love whoever you want to!

• SYN
    SYN

Being with another XJW rocks, because they'll laugh at all your District Overbeer jokes whereas others will just find them "weird".

• LF_in_MA
    LF_in_MA

Ok, so the question is, where is a single Ex JW girl suppose to go to meet other Ex JW's in her area (MA)??? Anyone out there?? ; ) Is there a board for singles to meet other singles?

Edited by - LF_in_MA on 11 November 2002 19:51:34

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Since Simon seems to be in favor of a photo gallery in the not too distant future, drop him a line in "Suggestion Box" and maybe a personals setion and the photo gallery could be combined.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit