Honeymooners!!

by LuckyLucy 12 Replies latest social family

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Where did you go and was it fun or not.

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...or she'll remember I owe her one. Wait, she never gets this far into the different forums so I can confess the roadtrip we took probably didn't count...OK everybody, hurry up and post some great ones so I can come up with the winner and be her hero again!

BadJerry

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Catalina Island first marriage and the Oregon coast the last time. How can a honeymoon not be fun?. We even got out of the room around meal time, LOL

Lew W

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Oregon coast, and I don't remember what the weather was like outside. I don't remember if we even set foot on the beach. We seemed to spend a lot of time inside of the hotel room. I wonder why?

My thought

Dragon

• JeffT
    JeffT

Oregon coast. We did walk on the beach and see the sites a few times.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Tahoe, and it was a blast. We wanted to ski, but there was no snow when we got there.. heheheh. Well, there was a *snow machine* so I just stood under that and pretended it was snowing! We rented a nice cabin near the shore of Lake Tahoe and ate our way through the city!

country girl

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

We even got out of the room around meal time, LOL

Which meal, Red ?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Acapulco - and it was AWESOME! We stayed at the Mayan Palace about 15 minutes outside of Acapulco...far enough away to enjoy quiet. When we wanted to enjoy lots of stuff going on, we'd take the trip into the city. We lounged, ate, lounged, watched sunsets, lounged, sunbathed, went swimming, lounged. Lots of lounging!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Catalina. We had a blast. The 2 person jacquzzi tub was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

We went to Alaska. The 22 hour journey from the UK was.......a long day.

We stayed in a log cabin in Denali National Park. We went dog sledding. We went on a boat trip from Seward and saw orcas, sea otters and whales. We saw bears and wolves and moose and caribou. I ate lots of halibut. We walked to a glacier.

I was woken with hundreds of kisses every morning. I will never think of the Historic Anchorage Hotel without smiling.

It was wonderful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit