Harley Miller Died

by FreePeace 18 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

TO ALL ON THIS THREAD:

HARLEY MILLER WAS NOT A DECENT FELLOW.I SPOKE TO HARLEY MILLER PERSONALLY ON THE PHONE ABOUT THE OBVIOUS INJUSTICE GOING ON IN THE QUEENS CONGREGATIONS WITH REGARD TO ME AND HE REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. HE WAS ONE OF THE SERVICE DEPT PEOPLE WHO TRAMPLED ALL OVER JUSTICE IN MY CASE AND PAID NO ATTENTION TO DOING WHAT WAS RIGHT EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW I WAS BEING RAILROADED.IN FACT, HE WAS ONE OF THE MANY WHO ASSISTED IN RAILROADING ME.HE AND JARACZ SPECIFICALLY GOT TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THAT WTS PROCEDURE WAS NOT FOLLOWED IN MY CASE AND THATJUSTICE WAS NOT DONE IN MY CASE.THIS INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO ME A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BY A WELL KNOWN POSTER FROM THIS BOARD AS WELL AS FROM H20 AND THIS POSTER HAD CLOSE INSIDE CONTACTS.

SO WITH REGARD TO HARLEY MILLER, GOOD RIDDANCE!

I JUST WISH HE WAS STILL AROUND SO THAT HE COULD SEE AND SUFFER FROM THE DESTRUCTION OF THE wts.

WORF!!!!

• JT
    JT

JT,

Sorry to hear about Harley. His wife's name is "Brook".

I stand corrected-

as you know in the org women never got to much limelight

we always refs sisters to thier husbands name

when i was the SEC in my hall a new co came thru and dogged me for the way i had the names on the Pub cards

he told me how does the society address sisters in all corrspondances

"Sister or Ms Jack Davis"

if you look on a sister pioneer card you will see that they always use the husband name

so instead of putting

Denise Davis on the pub card i was told the PROPER WAY was to put

Sister or Ms Jack Daivs

and you got to love that old HE MAN MINDSET OF THE WIFE IS PROPERTY

• JT
    JT

His wife's problem with alcohol was fairly common knowledge, and the prevalence of this affliction among Bethel long-timers, man and woman alike, is another piece of Bethel's dirty little secrets which the rank and file refuse to believe.

#############

THINK about this, while i don't know much about folks with drinking problems and whether or not seeing help really works or not, i do know this-

if this woman wanted to go to a AA meeting for help SHE COULD NOT AS THE WIFE OF A MEMBER OF THE BETHEL FAMILY and even more so due to miller positions

so for all these years this woman has been denied help and made to feel that any help would be a sign of her being spiritually weak esp since she was in fulltime service at bethel

while i can see how bethel will drive one to drink my only point is for the sake of the name of bethel it was better to hide this woman than let it be known

someone mentioned that she was rarely seen and that is true, despite the fact we lived next door to her i never saw here ONCE GOING DOWN TO BREAKFAST in the 9 months we lived in towers

• JT
    JT

I SPOKE TO HARLEY MILLER PERSONALLY ON THE PHONE ABOUT THE OBVIOUS INJUSTICE GOING ON IN THE QUEENS CONGREGATIONS WITH REGARD TO ME AND HE REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

##########

yes you and i have spoken as well about this very issue- miller was lndeed a character

• jws
    jws

Harley Miller??? Two of the greatest things about Milwaukee...

• Claudia Kittel
    Claudia Kittel

Jehovah's Witnesses have an unhealthy habit of waiting until iti's too late to go for treatment, and that's probably why it happened. And it's so sad to think he was a nice guy, and he never learned the truth.

Claudia

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    Now I yearn for the day, soon at hand, when Jehovah God will bring about his righteous New Order

ARRGHHGHHHH! Its that word again!!!

Pope

• Claudia Kittel
    Claudia Kittel

I really do feel bad about situations which arise out of the ignorance of the wt. I know that injustice is practiced on all levels of this horrible cult. My best friend was the wife of an elder, and this elder was hot to trot for their daughter, and my friend knew it and was jealous but could do nothing about it. The daughter ran away from home on Mother's day in 1994, and upon returning home, begging for helpl from her parents, she was disfellowshipped. My friend was not allowed by the elders to help her, and she said I could not talk to her because she was disfellowshipped. I told her that the daughter needed encouragement and she should know that I had been glad to see her and the mom should tell her. In 1995, I had moved to southern california, and she wrote me a letter, saying that he daughter had been aaked to leave the house again, after having a party with a cousin, and I wrote back that her daughter needed help getting off drugs. She never wrote me back. A month later, I left the org, and did not care if she wrote me or not. I sent the daughter tracts from a program called Teen Challenge, and since I had to send it to the parents' house, not knowing any other address, I have no idea what transpired from it.

I pray for her, and my friend and my frieds's two other children, that they get out of there and fast. That is my prayer for all my friends who are still in there, and being brainwashed by the cult.

May the Lord bless these and all others who need Him.

Claudia

• Claudia Kittel
    Claudia Kittel

P>I really do feel bad about situations which arise out of the ignorance of the wt. ; I know that injustice is practiced on all levels of this horrible cult. ; My best friend was the wife of an elder, and this elder was hot to trot for ;their daughter, and my friend knew it and was jealous but could do nothing about it. ; The daughter ran away from home on Mother's day in 1994, and upon returning home, begging for helpl from her parents, she was disfellowshipped. ; My friend was not allowed by the elders to help her, and she said I could not talk to her because she was disfellowshipped. ; I told her that the daughter needed encouragement and she should know that I had been glad to see her and the mom should tell her. ; In 1995, I had moved to southern california, and she wrote me a letter, saying that he daughter had been aaked to leave the house again, after having a party with a cousin, and I wrote back that her daughter needed help getting off drugs. ; She never wrote me back. ; A month later, I left the org, and did not care if she wrote me or not. ; I sent the daughter tracts from a program called Teen Challenge, and since I had to send it to the parents' house, not knowing any other address, I have no idea what transpired from it.</P>
    <P> ;</P>
    <P>I pray for her, and my friend and my frieds's two other children, that they get out of there and fast. ; That is my prayer for all my friends who are still in there, and being brainwashed by the cult.</P>
    <P> ;</P>
    <P>May the Lord bless these and all others who need Him.</P>
    <P> ;</P>
    <P>Claudia</P>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit