WBTS reply about UN involvement

by Bosho 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

when I first mentioned the WTS's involvement with the UN to a JW relative, I was shocked that he was unaware of it. I don't know why I would have thought any differently though, it's not as if it's front page news. Maybe it's time for a mass-mailing. Exchange lists of witnesses' addresses so the info would be postmarked from a different state.

WTS's dirty little secrets need to come out. At this point, the WTS is making fools out of the rank and file.

• meadow77
    meadow77

I just registered today. I am not a jw, but have many relatives and friends who are. I am now a born again christian and have dreamed of a way to show my family the real "truth" without confrontation. I am writing to you first bcuz of your comment about exchanging relatives addresses to send them this info on the U.N. If anything I would at least love for someone to mail me the proof they have about the WT involvement with the U.N. I would love to tell everyone my whole story involving the JW'S. It's been a long and winding road, but as a christian now, I try to put away my feelings of disbelief and anger. I am trying now to reach my family. If anyone has suggestions, I am open.

• myself
    myself

meadow77, welcome to the board. If you do a search on this board, there are letters posted. You will also find copies at freeminds, you can link to that site from this one. If you really want to show it to your family, I would suggest writing a letter and getting a respose that is sent directly to you. This would keep them from saying it is a photocopy. Looking forward to hearing your experience.

Karla

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

exist by Gods permission

More Borg double-talk. The Bible actually says that they are placed there by God. Kinda makes a difference, don't it?

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit