kelsey007

The 3rd Tuesday of the 54th week of 2135.7

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

About 2,000 years ago.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: When do you want to die?

The day before I'm supposed to die. That way, I'll be taken by surprise and won't be able to plan for it and say my goodbyes. Goodbyes suck.

Farkel

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

When exactly doesn't matter as much as how I shall die. Of course I am one of the ones who wants to live forever,,,,,,, even here on earth. But when my times comes, I hope that I have my family at my side and they will be at some kind of peace knowing I am ready to go. I suffer from arthritis too and have since a child,,, I can only imagine the pain as I grow older. I don't want to live in pain, or in a way that would take my dignity away. My grandmother held on for many years after my grandpa died, and she had diabetes and towards the end just got so tired. The night she died she told me she was ready to go, she was tired, but she felt she had to stay to take care of everyone. Everyone in the room told her to go and be with grandpa , ( I was JW but I wanted her to know I understood her reason to let go), and she had a look of peace of her face and looked so relaxed, we laughed the rest of the night, until she feel asleep. She feel asleep for good that night , and I would want to go the way she did.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I would like to live forever, but only if my loved ones do too. Otherwise, somewhere around 100 would be cool as long as I have my mental faculties. I'm just afraid I'm going to get Alzheimer's like my mom and forget the wonderful people in my life, so I've given Big Tex permission to shoot me (or whatever) before I go veggie on him. Unfortunately, at this rate that may only get me to the middle of next week . . . .

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

LyinEyes, that's a beautiful story about your grandma. I hope to exit that way, with dignity and family/friends around.

• Scully
    Scully

I'd like to live long enough to see my children marry and have children, and to be happy in whatever career they've chosen.

I'd like to go quickly - a car accident - and still be healthy enough when it happens so that my heart, lungs, liver, corneas etc could be donated to someone else. That way, even though I'm gone, parts of me will keep someone else alive to see their own children have children.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit