When do you want to die?

by WhyNow2000 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Many people on this board expressedthat they dont want to live forever.

When do you want to die?

For me: 1. The day I cant take care of my bodily functions AND am paralyzed from the neck down OR 2. when I am 100years old. At 100 years of age, the memory of family and friends that have passed away will be too overwhelming.

So, when do you want to die?

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Preferably never, but oh go on then if you insist.

Erm.. hang on a minute.. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm..

Nope, rather not at the moment thanks.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Want to die? well, never. But I live my life with the thought that every day might be the last. Live so that I have no regrets, and I can die in peace.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Before the people I love do.

ash

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

September 27th 2049...hopefully in the evening, but I guess midafternoon would work for me too.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just before I get to the stage that Shakespear described as

"Second childishness and mere oblivion. Sans teeth, sans eyes,sans taste, sans everything"

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I had my luggage ready 30 years ago. As I have said before, people do not want to die because they will miss themselves.

Guest 77

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Viva,

That's my attitude too. Live life in such a way that when i take my last breath i am sad(people that i leaving behind) but content(lived a principled life).

• dsgal
    dsgal

When I am old and satisfied with days.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    September 27th 2049...hopefully in the evening, but I guess midafternoon would work for me too.

Sorry, Joanna, the Reaper says he's booked solid that whole week, but he might be able to work you into the nuclear destruction of Houston, Texas the following week at a group rate. Let his people know if you're interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit