Where are you from?

by Rado Vleugel 80 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey bittersweet, you probably know my sister. her name is mary simpkins ( malinowski ). Also, Sisteract was from Marthas Vineyard and she knows people from Falmouth.

• sisteract
    sisteract

Wow it's nice to know there are so many of us all over. That's ABSOLUTELY COOL!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I came in the truth on Martha's Vineyard. I've also been in Warwick, RI Arlington, MA and also Revere, MA

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks for contributing to a sense of community by asking your question....

My family was born in Belgium, immigrated to Canada in '57 and then I was born in St. Thomas, Ontario...I now live in London, Ontario

• neyank
    neyank

Boston, Mass. here.

neyank

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

This sounds like a beauty contest

FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA HERE...

Trot

Edited by - Trotafox on 9 November 2002 13:25:37

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

From the land of, Hockey, Pamela Anderson, Bob and Doug Mackenzie(you hosers)!!! Rush, and the ditch water they call Molsons. Any guess????

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS!!!!) HOWDY YALL!!! LOL

CURRENTLY RESIDE IN FLORIDA.

• Patanegra
    Patanegra

Barcelona, sunny Spain (but eager to move upwards, BE or NL maybe...)

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Hey, WELCOME GEDDYLEE!!!!

2 thumbs up for fellow Rush enthusiasts!!! I missed them in concert a month ago and I'm kicking myself over and over again for it, for they are truly the most underated Rock band ever.

I take it you're from Canada. :-P

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Oh, I was born in Danbury, CT, raised in North Carolina (Fayetteville & Charlotte), then Brooklyn, NY, now Bay Area of California.

And lovin' it for I can now walk to the beach, just as I've always dreamed of doing.

I'd love to live in the Netherlands though - Vivamus is so right - it's a GREAT country!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit