Where are you from?

by Rado Vleugel 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Canada Eh

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Raised in Ontario So. Cal.... lived in Columbus Ohio, and Florence & California KY......Newark NJ,and back to Upland So. Cal

• email
    email

Mickey mouse town

Orlando, Florida

born in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Edited by - email on 7 November 2002 13:22:24

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

like scumrat and longtimeout,I also hail from Taxachusetts.Born and raised on lovely Cape Cod.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Bittersweet, I lived in Plymouth for a few years. I have a fleshly bro. who lives in Abington, not a witness.

Guest 77

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

hey Guest77,

did you go to meetings when you lived in Plymouth?I was friends with some people there.When I was little,for a few years I went to the Wareham cong.Then we went to Falmouth(which is the cong I would still go to if I chose to do so).I love it when I see people on this board who are or have been from my area.

• jack2
    jack2

Matty, good response.....I had to do a double-take.

• Matty
    Matty

Yes J, Together we rule the world

(Yeah right GB, I think you flatter us limeys somewhat!)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Jack and Matty:

Anglo-American dual world power.

??? Now, guys, you are terribly mistaken. Don't you know that although it's a small country, and seems insignificant, The Netherlands in fact rule the world?

We have the best cheese, the grass is always green [and of excellent quality] and we are in one word fabulous. We hae the rest of the world kneeling at our feet, cause Amsterdam rules.

Okay, *stops babbling*, hehe.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Born in David, Rep. of Panama, raised in Whitinsville, Massachusetts and now a resident of San Diego, California.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit