Change from within the ORG..suggestions?

by breeze 17 Replies latest jw friends

• breeze
    breeze

CHANGE FROM WITHIN?

Maybe if you could do away with ignoring your own family because they made a mistake and did something foolish in their life that already regret terribily?

Caspian says: But I am not alone, I am in contact with at least 30 active elders, 1 travelling overseer and one prominent bethel elder who like me are trying to create change for the better within the Organization.

Other changes and suggestions that would improve the ORG, please!!!

Edited by - breeze on 6 November 2002 20:50:47

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Huh??

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Breeze,

The organization has already gone through some negative changes since it's beginning. It became more dominating and controlling, judgmental, and cultish.

Instead of keeping families and friends together in love, they separate, shun and label. The borg should stop being the conscience of man, and let man find his way, even if it is another choice of belief. If man chooses the JW concepts, then that's fine. If man decides to look elsewhere, don't condeme him, don't take away his self-worth or devalue him. Don't cut him off from loved ones. That is inhumane, and very far from the good.

The cacoon produces a butterfly. If you clip the wings, or place it in a box, it will wither and die. The human spirit is much the same. This is not what the creators intended for us.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I would suggest that they try practising what they preach.

• breeze
    breeze

Sentinel....

Said: The borg should stop being the conscience of man, and let man find his way, even if it is another choice of belief. If man chooses the JW concepts, then that's fine.

Well put....

I have nothing to add....

• freedom96
    freedom96

Even if the WTS changed their harsh stance on df'ing, they still do not have the truth.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Change from within the ORG..suggestions?

Throw away all their books, fire all their leaders, sell all their property and give the proceeds to the millions of people they've screwed for so long.

And one more thing: make them promise to stay the hell out of the religion business. They are terrible at it.

Farkel

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

CHAMELEON:Any of various Old World lizards( family Chamaeleontidae ) with an angular head,prehensile tail, eyes that move independently of each other,the ability to change skin color rapidly, and a long,agile tongue for catching prey.= a changeable or fickle person with the ability to imitate this chameleon.The history of the society has demonstrated it has this ability. by using its Head,Tail,Eyes,Skin,and Tongue it has caught its unsuspecting prey.No change from within will ever change this Chameleon as the evidence of its history has proven. Blueblades

• blondie
    blondie

Can a leopard change its spots? Jeremiah 13:23

• wednesday
    wednesday

Even if the Org. changed its harsh stance on DF/DA, it still would not solve the problems. Every REAL JW knows that when something is a conscience matter, or in a grey area, NO lREAL JW would do it, b/c they would be marked by the REAL JW's. If they make shunning a conscience matter-every REAL JW will know that MOTHER still wants them to do it, but b/c the bad world of satan is persecuting the WTS, they have to say it is a conscience matter. An elder told me that a long time ago-get used to the hidden message - mother wants u to this, but some bad people are making it hard on mother, so we must play their game. Any REAL JW knows this.

Edited by - wednesday on 6 November 2002 20:41:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit