WHAT IS LEFT? Have all the major teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses now changed?

by TerryWalstrom 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS publishing house. built up and created a religion by lying and using unbiblical misinformation, that information was devised nevertheless to attract attention to the literature of which the WTS. published.

One thing that has to be acknowledged which makes the JWS subsequent fraud of sorts is why in all the other Christian based religions, which there are thousands, didn't any of them also say Christ returned and established a earthly chosen organization in 1914 ??

So the JWS has been self branded by and for commercial reasons and intent. 

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

The fecunity of neuroses at the top of the Organization is breathtaking!

They can't stop fiddling with the knobs.

I should have said, 'These knobs can't stop fiddling with their knobs.'

Have you ever watched a neurotic wash their hands a hundred times a day?

Or, how about people who can't help but straighten pictures and adjust their clothing

over and over again?

The compulsion to 'adjust' is deeply born in End Times personality.

Contrarians to the core, I feel as though the Governing Body feels useless unless it is flexing it's power to alter, amend, abrogate, restore, innovate, and diddle with doctrine.

I'd compare it to a bodybuilder who can't pass a mirror or reflective surface without flexing and preening. What's the good have having all that muscle if you can't show off--eh?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Terry, I like the way you put it, "They can't stop fiddling with the knobs." While at times it seems their changes are reactionary, such as the generation teaching. When too much time elapsed they pretty much had no choice.  However, I believe other changes better known to the Dubs as Nuuu Lite, are made to keep the flock interested and create anticipation for conventions, special talks, and new publications. Can you imagine the boredom associated with this religion WITHOUT something new to learn or talk about? The more convoluted and confusing the change the better. The sheeple then think the FDS are gifted with unusual and unexplainable insight. 
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that has to be realized is that if the WTS. leaders want to sustain this religious organization which they themselves hold an important part of, is that they are going to have to revise and reshape doctrines to make them appear usefully viable, which are necessary toward supporting the continuation of the organization.   

Most of this reformation will come intact to repel the notion that their organization was just a pretentiously corrupt commercialized fraud by Charlatans running their own publishing house.    

Will they succeed  ?

To a certain extent they probably will.      

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit