Edwards & Brown... what do you think???

by Tashawaa 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Has anyone seen/watch "Crossing Over" (John Edwards) or seen Sylvia Brown? I do believe there are scam artists out there, and I'm not prone to believing in psychics, but these two are very convincing.

I don't believe its demons, because quite frankly I think they have better things to do then get to know someone's life so well they can "mimic" them after death

Part of me is very attracted to "their message" - even the animals "cross over"... but the skeptic in me ...

I personally believe life is "recycled" but I'm not sure if our intelligence (personal spirit) goes with it. Then again, why not???? Oh well, one day I'll find out. Until then, I like to live my life like death is the END.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I guess I really don't know if I believe them or not. I guess I would have to have them tell me something personally. I am open to the idea though.

Jes

• LB
    LB

It's a fake. Those shows have very careful editing. When those guys go live, it's a joke. You and I could do as well.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

LB - are you talking from experience? Have you ever been to a live taping of his show? I'd really like to know.

Tash

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

What you need is a good dose of skeptical analysis, You should visit this site, and see how prevalent the fraud is in the field of "the Paranormal."

http://www.randi.org/jr/

In the meantime, enjoy this story arc from an Online comic strip called "PVP Online"

http://www.pvponline.com/

• LB
    LB

Tashawaa I've heard Edwards live on the radio. It was a joke. He honestly was just guessing and guessing badly. Then he also got caught on his TV show by some people who exposed him. Again he edited the show to his liking. This is show business.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

I'll go to the sites and peek. Thanks for the links. I lean toward "skepics" but like I said its a nice idea (makes you feel all warm inside).

Jim - no I don't believe in demons Just a little JW reasoning ingrained for decades slipping thru.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have seen both of them on TV. I think John Edwards is blatantly a fake. I used to think Sylvia Brown was for real. I did think she has some real talents, but the fact that she never responded to Randi made me suspect her. She agreed to his challenge on the Larry King Show, but then won't do it. So, I just don't know now.

If you request a private reading, they are
    #1. VERY expensive $700 and............
    #2. you have to wait up to a year.
    If they were to do a reading on me, they could find out tons of stuff about me, on the internet, just from my websites. I know they employ researchers, so what's that all about?

It is show business.

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

I have again this morning watched John Edwards "Crossing Over" program. I am always amazed at them. I am likewise affected by Sylvia Brownes appearances on Montel Williams.

I intended to start a new post about this but decided to do a search for previous posts about this. I found many. This is but one of them.

I am amazed that anybody seeing these shows can disbelieve the they are communicating with the spirit realm.

Sceptimism is an amazing phenomenon. The extent people will go to disbelieve is beyond comprehension.

Zechariah

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Zech, the same goes for people wanting to believe. Randi's offer of $1 million is for real. It should be easy to collect especially if you're one of the best in the world. It's all smoke and mirrors!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit