What happened to Harmony?

by gilwarrior 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Harmony! You're alive! It is great to hear from you.

Well, right now I am trying to get a job as a taxi driver. I have to pass a written test first. The test is so hard! I have taken it three times already. Hopefully, I will pass it when I take it again on Thursday. I hope that you are doing good. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye.

• cain
    cain

i heard she hooked up with that dickhead fascist misogynist dimwit JANH - oh well - as Elvis Costello once wrote - Accidents Will Happen

luv to all (except JANH ) - Cain

Edited by - cain on 26 January 2003 22:49:33

• Farkel
    Farkel

cain,

JanH is not a dickhead fascist. He's a liberal! Do you know the difference? If you don't, then SHUT UP! He's also a friend of mine.

Yes, he can be a dickhead, but he's NOT a dickhead fascist! ALL of my REAL friends are dickheads. I wouldn't have it any other way.

btw: PLH: Good to cya back!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 26 January 2003 22:54:54

• animal
    animal

From one dick head to another.... thanks Farkhead

Animal

• Robdar
    Robdar

*Brings in condoms for all the dickheads* Ya never know when you will need a raincoat.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 26 January 2003 23:29:38

• cain
    cain

beside being dickhead friends you guyz are part of the GB/SS on this BORED as well aren't you Farks?

cain

liberal (from cains concise english dictionary) - a wishy washy, left wing, bleeding heart, politically correct, what ever way the wind blows opportunistic collectivist.

& therefore because he won't tolerate anyone who isn't a wishy washy, left wing, bleeding heart, politically correct, what ever way the wind blows opportunistic collectivist JANH is also a FASCIST.

Edited by - cain on 26 January 2003 23:41:57

Edited by - cain on 26 January 2003 23:56:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit