What happened to Harmony?

by gilwarrior 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Does anyone know what happened to Harmony, who post as peaceloveharmony? I know that she moved to New York from Minnesota. However, I e-mailed her and she told me that she was considering moving back to Minnesota. But I haven't heard from her in a month or so. She also hasn't posted here in a while. Has anyone heard from her? I hope she is OK.

• riz
    riz

yeah- where is that girl?

(((((harmy))))) i miss you

• jack2
    jack2

Gil, Harmony is doing fine. Currently, she is devoting more time to reading and some other activities that support her interest in reading.

She did move back to Minnesota and she is happy about the move back.

Thanks for asking about her. Thanks also riz.

Edited by - jack2 on 5 November 2002 14:1:53

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

What the Hell Jack2???????????

Harmony, contact your mom asap!

• riz
    riz

thanks for the update, jack2

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

heeeyyyy, i'm still alive! ((((((gil)))))) thanks for checking up on me, i know i owe you an email. i did move back to mpls and found work three weeks ago. life is good again..well a little better anyway lol. how are you doing? i read a few of your threads about vegas...how's it going now? (((((gil)))))

rizzzzzy! *hugs* i've missed you too hun.

(((((npy))))) checking in mom

heya jack thanks for telling me about this thread.

lol, back to the books

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((Harmy))))))))))))

I've been a stranger a bit lately too dear...but glad to hear you're doing well! We've missed you!

Andi

• Solace
    Solace

((((((( Harmony)))))))

Hi hun!!!

I heard you recently moved back.

Hope things are going well for you.

Big Hugs & Smooches!!!!!

• Beans
    Beans

Me and Harmony went out in service last week, this takes up alot of time for us dubs ya know EH!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer and Elder wanna B

• radiolady
    radiolady

Harmony!!! I didn't know you moved back! What happened? You can send me an email privately if you want to. I was kind of sad that you left because we were just starting to get to know each other!

I...too....have been a stranger here....sorry folks; I'll do better I promise. I know half of you don't even know who I am. Look in the section about "experiences & or life stories" I'm in there somewhere. Or just ask me about myself if you want to know more. I've also got a pathetic thread going in the depression area....sheesh...I don't know if I want to broadcast that!

Radiolady

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit