EX JW Meet up

by kelpie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

Beck, Yes it will be warm enough for you to bring your Bikini!! and better bring some sunscree for Andy's head.

What sort of things do we do at these Apotofests????? My partner wants to come if it inst all "religious talk".

I said to him that it is just a good get together.. Drink be merry for tomorrow we will die!!!!!

Edited by - kelpie on 6 November 2002 0:33:17

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kelpie

At ours we hardly ever talk churchie stuff...we just chat away about our borg experiences and how each of us have come to the point where we are at regarding our exit. Some of us are more over our experience then others...but its great to see how each individual has adjusted. There is an unspoken understanding we share...and you can't get it anywhere else...most non-jw people don't understand what it feels like.

I had a mini-apostofest on the weekend...it went for 4 days LOL...lots of drinking and non stop talking...I found myself resenting giving way to sleep...there was still so much to be said and to learn about each other. I'm looking forward to the next one and introducing DownunderandOut to the other Melburnians.

Kelpie, wherever you have it, it'll be fun fun fun...so much to talk about. I'm starting to get all excited

~Beck~

• Mackin
    Mackin

An apotofest, Ooooooo.....

Can I come too, can I, can I, please please please, can I...awww go on, let me come too, please...

Mackin.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Mackin

Slip me a fifty and I'll see what I can do for you I happen to know sum peepill, who know sum peepill, you know wad Um sayin' *said in a deep mafioso voice*

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

Umm Beck...

Is Mackin an "approved associate" yet?

• kelpie
    kelpie

Mackin

I would love to have you at the Aussie Apostofest!!!!!!!

Ok. I am going to make a decision and say Sydney!!!!!!!

Date and venue to be decided. Any sydney people want to recommend a place?????

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kewl...Sydney it is. Let's all crash over at Prisca's joint LOL.

Is Mackin an "approved associate" yet?

We forgot to check his publishing card. We'll have to get him to whip it out and let us inspect it next time we see him

~Beck~

• Mackin
    Mackin

I've been putting in my hours regular like. Really I have. I never miss a chance to "spread the good apostate news" at every opportunity.

Mackin.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Beck and Prisca...

How could you resist they cute puppy dog eyes???? He sounds like a good boy

• Prisca
    Prisca
    He sounds like a good boy

Wait until you meet him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest