EX JW Meet up

by kelpie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hi all Canberrian's/ Aussies

I have the date for the next EXJdub meet up in Canberra.

It is on Saturday 7th December 2002 @ 5pm.

I would love as many as can attend this meeting.

Look forward to seeing you there.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Well this will be my first so I am hoping a few will come so I can meet the local Ex's.

edited cause I cant spell

Edited by - Kelpie on 5 November 2002 0:55:58

• Faraon
    Faraon

I've trying to get in contact with them through EXJW meetup. All have been cancelled.

• redorc
    redorc

Hi kelpie

I live in Canberra and I would love to attend can you email me the address. Look forward to meeting you.

red orc

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey kelpie.

The "Ex JW Meetup" thing turned into a none event. On the board here we have what we call "Apostofests". These apostofests are usually boom get togethers and very successfull. In fact, the "Apostofests" are so successful, that noone has energy to attend "Ex JW meetup" meetings. Follow??

So you are organizing an APOSTOFEST huh?? Well, I hope dozens turn up and you have a great time.Make sure you post a thread about it , LIVE, while its happnin', and DONT FORGET THE PICS!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Kelps. Look in the phonebook and ring G and P Fleming . They live in a street called "Goldfinch Circuit", I cant remember the suburb. Anyway get them to tell their daughter Deb. She will attend I'll wager. And say hi to her for me if you see her!!

• DocBob
    DocBob
    I hope you have a better showing than the one I went to Saturday, No one showed!

Jim

Jim, there were 5 of us that enjoyed a nice dinner in Nashua, NH. C'mon up next time

Bob

• benext
    benext

We had 3 in attendance in NYC.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Refiner

I have left a message on their phone asking for Deb to call me back. Are they all ex j'dubs??? or just Deb.

• hippikon
    hippikon

kelpie: Drop me a line - Canberra is a bit out of the way but I may make the trip 0425 203382

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit