Sister Brutally Murdered In Moscow

by Derrick 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Oh wait Pope......it wasn't a flippant comment?, because the WT told you when you were in, that "all would be protected, as the angels watch over them especially in service"....... that might be true that they say the angels direct the preaching work, even still what I do remember is this, and you might disagree, "Time and unforseen circumstance befall all", I do remember that being said, even to those in Jehovahs service. Even if you want to take all that aside, surely we should all as humans with feeling for each other, feel regret that this has happened to the poor woman.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    surely we should all as humans with feeling for each other, feel regret that this has happened to the poor woman.

Amen to that, Scooby!

Pope

• Derrick
    Derrick
    Where did they get the details of what they did together (had tea and talked) and what they talked about if she's dead and he's denying it?

My mom was raised under the Soviet communist empire and said that in Russia, everything's "wired". There is no privacy. Since she was a JW, they probably had her apartment under extra surveillance since the Russian government has always been suspicious of the Watchtower Society's activities there.

By the way, that guy will suffer hell on earth during his 18 year incarceration, probably in Siberia. The guards always make sure the really sick pervert monsters always have an "accident" shortly before their release. They go through hell and then never make it out alive. Russians have no patience for evildoers. Those unlucky enough to escape get hunted down and killed on the spot. The Russian government's intolerance for murderers was demonstrated toward the end of the recently released movie "Sum Of All Fears" definitely worth renting.

By the way, for those interested, my mom was not a communist. She hated their guts, and escaped the Iron Curtain and came into America through Ellis Island. Mom taught me the evils of communism, and that America for all its faults is truly the best country to be in this world. Nevertheless, the Russian people themselves are not evil but a very complicated and moral people. In the end, they destroyed communism and it's so sad how they are suffering economically and spiritually today.

Derrick

• Derrick
    Derrick
    I hope they put that man naked in the vicious dog section of the pound, smother his balls in A-1 sauce - HERE PUPPY HERE PUPPY - BAD PUPPY BAD PUPPY!

As the Russians might respond, you're too kind! They vill never let him off this easy!

Derrick

• fairy
    fairy

well, there is something i want to ask ......does anyone remember a story about a witness lady that was at a door and a man answered....apparently he was a murderer or rapist or something....anyway, nothing happened to the witness lady and later on he went to court for something and the judge asked him why he didnt attack the witness and he said because there was a big guy or man with her.....now, that is supposedly suppose to be an angel.....now, that angel being there obviously stopped her from getting attacked, so, she was protected, right, and if that was jehovah protecting that person, why didnt he protect those 2 witnesses that were beheaded?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This event was already posted here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=9483&site=3

It is always welcome to have NEW news items brought to our attention, but with so many visitors to this site from all around the world, it is easy to understand how multiple posts of the same news item might occur, even six months apart.

Here's a handy tip: find a unique phrase in the article and use Simon's "search" facility to search for that phrase. For example, a search for the vicitm's name provided the earlier posting. If you have somthing to add to the story, you can add it, and that will bring the story back to the top in the active list.

This is easpcially usefull when it is clear that the story being reported happened months ago.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The Society has become expert at "Selective Reporting". If any story, no matter how contrived, can be used to support their idea that they are God's chosen people, it will be used. Specifically, I had in mind the story from fairy (above). I have heard that one many times.

My point (with all due respect to the deceased) was that this is one experience you will never hear at the assembly. The existance on non-reported experiences that congtradict their theories, makes them liars.

• Derrick
    Derrick
    My point (with all due respect to the deceased) was that this is one experience you will never hear at the assembly. The existance on non-reported experiences that congtradict their theories, makes them liars.

There is really no contradiction with her brutal murder and being one of Jehovah's Witnesses or any other evangelical Christian religion for that matter. There are numerous accounts in the Bible of messengers from Jehovah who were martyred for their faith.

The Watchtower Society in its 1975 Yearbook described heinous sexual torture of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi concentration camps.

They were ordered to renounce their faith, and refused resulting in their captors torturing them to death. Many were tied from the ceiling by their wrists naked and freezing water was thrown on them. Then their genitals were electrocuted enough to torture but not kill them. They were told that if they simply renounced their faith in Jehovah God, they would be freed and given a warm bed and hot meal. Failure to renounce their faith would result in their slow disfigurement and dismemberment including removal of sexual organs. They died horrible deaths without compromise.

If we want to get into the discussion of angelic protection, many JWs have acknowledged it came not through literal intervention. Rather, sometimes during the torture all sense of feeling suddenly disappeared. Some of the Nazi survivors who endured the preceding scenario and lived, reported their bodies suddenly went numb and they actually felt at peace. Some who witnessed the torture and murder of their brothers and sisters reported that some suddenly died, to the chagrin of their tormentors, when the object was to keep them alive to suffer. It was as if Jehovah was preventing them from suffering beyond what they could endure, and they passed away to await the resurrection.

Although many find it horrifying that people would actually suffering such horrible deaths rather than renounce God, it has been done throughout the millenniums from Christ until today by those of various Christian faiths. Missionaries in communist countries from various Protestant and Catholic faiths have been tortured and murdered in terrible ways, after refusing to renounce God or call down evil on Him.

Even though there are many faults with JWs, one can never wipe from history the living testament by some JWs who suffered for their faith, some dying terrible deaths.

This woman who was murdered placed her faith in Jehovah God's ability to give her eternal life in His everlasting kingdom. Her death is but temporary. She placed herself at great risk to bring the good news to the type of wicked people that Christ ministered to. Like Christ, she was brutally murdered for placing herself in a dangerous situation in order to share God's written word with others. She is really like so many "Saints" as they are called in other Christian religions who placed the will of God before themselves.

Derrick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit