Violence, shown to pedophile

by gumby 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ash said:

here actually was a case where a boy was raped by a little leauge coach, and the father killed the bastard at the airport, right on the 5 oclock news. Shot him in the head. You could hear the cops shouting, "NO, (father's name) NO!" as he shot the guy.

---------------------------------------------------

The video of the molester's execution by the father can be viewed here:

http://ogrish.com/multimedia.php?cat=murder

Download "temple.zip" the very first one on the list.

WARNING: Extremely graphic close-up of the bullet wound gushing blood. If you have a weak stomach, I'd advise you not to view it.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I just viewed the file. Very graphic. He got what he deserved. I remember several years back, a mother walking into a courtroom and shot the person who molested her child. It was during his trial. The nation considered her a hero, but i can't remember if she did time for it. I know there was more than one o these in the news few years ago, and sommeone did time for killiing the child molsester.

I for one-if it was my 2 grandchildren, well this would be a pistol packing grandma. I think i would have to plead insanity-b/c i probably would be. But i would not let them live, if there was anyway within my power to take him down.I agree with Charley Daniels"take a shot rope , and a tall tree, and hang them form it.";

• gumby
    gumby

bttt

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

over the years i was in the 'truth' i have heard soooooooo many elders, ms, mothers, co's even, saying that if their kids were ever touched by a pedo, they would

• kill them
    • punch their heads in
    • castrate them
    • publicly humiliate them
    • beat the crap out of them , etc, etc.

but it's all big shot talk. all those people would never do anything when push came to shove because the wts wouldn't let them, and they would want to do the right thing by the society rather than sticking up for their kids. the wts name and it's reputation is more important than letting the child know they are loved, and especially protected. how bad does a child feel when the parent denies what happened by their indifference to the situation????????? just ask some of them. the parents tolerate the pedo and never talk to the child about the matter again, or say 'leave it to jehovah, he'll sort it out'. what comfort is that for a child?????????????

well, from my personal experience, all the feelings that come from your child being abused by a so-called-christian, the ones of wanting to kill etc are very strong. but logic tells you that you're not a murderer and you'ld be no good to anyone in jail. so i decided the next best thing was to warn some about him. the finale..............my child got no support or loving kindness and our family became a problem to the congo so the elders decided to get me,and that they did, eventually i got df. so what do you do?????????? for me, i have 'got out of her' the borg. when people put an organization before children, especially children needing extra help and love because they've had their innocence ripped off them, i do not want to be with them at all. 'worldly' people have more understanding of natural affection than anyone who tolerates a pedo for the sake of an organization. i'm outta there. asta la vista baby. they can all stay together, maybe they're tolerant because of their own issues, know what i mean??????????????????????????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit