ANOTHER TRADING SPACES THREAD

by kheli 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I love this show too!!! Ty is so cute. I love his personality! I agree about Doug. He can put some strange designs out there, like the room he turned into a theater! Remember that one! I would have refussed to do that!!! Actually I've even thought about asking one of my neighbors to write in and do the show!!! lol I'd love to get my bonus room upstairs remodeled. It's a cool show!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I like Hildie and all her material designes. I luved the red and cream tented room , I thought that was so unusual.

What is up with Gen and her funky belts??? I mean they're never touching her waiste. I also like the red headed lady Laurie, she always does cool lamps and I like her accent!!!!

I think Franks is very talented I luv all his free hand stuff.

I have to admit I did like Kia's room that was kind of like Hindu=romance.

I think Amy Wynn is really kool as well.

Ven

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey, nobody has answered my question about Laurie?

Does anybody know what she had, or if she is coming back to the show?

I hope that bringing in those new guys doesn't mean she isn't coming back..... Say it isn't sooooo!!!!!!

COME BACK LAURIE, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

• julien
    julien

I think Hildie is a hottie!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Hey Shakita...found this online :)

Laurie Welcomes Baby Boy

'Trading Spaces' designer Laurie Hickson Smith gave birth to a baby boy named Gibson Witherspoon on Wednesday August 14, 2002. Baby Gibson weighs 8 lbs 6 oz, and is 21.5 inches long.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think Hildie is a snob! I'd be afraid if she were to design my room!!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Thanks betweenworlds!

I had logged on to their site months ago, but didn't find any information on this.

Hope Laurie finds a good sitter, so she can come back to the show!

• Been there
    Been there

I also am a huge fan of Trading Spaces. Vern is a doll. I like Paige better then Alex. Genieveve is very sweet but does have annoying laugh. Who was that fruit cakey lady that did all the really weird stuff? She even looked weird! She hasn't been on in a long time, they must have thought she was weird too.

I really like Laurie and her work but I'm sorry I found her pregnancy annoying. If she held her stomach, or said "I'm Pregnant" one more time I was going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes lady we see you are pregnant, you aren't the first. Can you tell I'm lacking in nurture?

It always amazes me they pull a room together, when in the beginning you say "You have got to be kidding". The whole moss wall show was bad, remember they painted the other guys walls black (which he didn't want) and put concrete board down for a floor! What?*&%&%$

I LOVE THE SHOW

Ven, Andrew (While you were out) is a total HUNK

Edited by - Been There on 6 November 2002 19:31:36

• kheli
    kheli

I hate when they paint concrete floors. Why would you want to walk around on a "driveway" inside of your house if you didn't HAVE to.

Just my 2 cents.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watch it occasionally. Some of their rooms are awful, but once in a while they really do it great!

If they painted one of my pieces of furniture, and I had specifically said not to, I would be angry, and so upset..........hurt really. I would probably burst into tears. I would insist the other couple promise not to do it, no matter what. I have some antiques, and one or two really good pieces of wood furniture, and they are ruined by painting, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit