Biblical Proof that JW Elders can not have Jehovah's or Jesus Spirit

by GodZoo 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    I'd love to see a video montage of these elders bumbling through their obfuscating answers with the quoted scripture from the New World Translation in big bold letters on the screen. In fact, if I have time, I think I'll start working on that.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone who would rush to defend these Elders doesn't have the chops to make it in the BORG.

There is a reason why many of us don't "qualify" for "blessings" in the WTBTS. Be thankful for that.

DD

• notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    I asked the person I studied with about persecution and he showed me that scripture. He said that god would put words in our mouth if we were afraid and unsure. Now we see elders who make excuses, destroy evidence, and essentially get tongue tied over straightforward questions. Why are the GB employers silent when the company men are under fire for doing what the GB told them? Even in a worldly setting a good company firm would have their men prepped for trial, and the best of defence given their employees were good men. This enquiry has opened my eyes even more. Why have the GB sat quietly in Brooklyn? Why don't they use the JW.org to broadcast their side of the story, 7 million witnesses would listen in.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    I wonder..... somehow..... if they just might have some of that evidence?????
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Ashamed to have been a JW - re Joe Bello's statement that he had said 'why would you want to drag Jehovah's name through the mud?' - he said he was just thinking aloud.......

Bullshit - we ALL know this phrase and can well imagine it being said....

Royal Commission - these men are prepared to lie for their 'God of Truth' like no other......

How arrogant not to care enough to find out what the Royal Commission is all about - so little care for the victims....yet 'Joe' a qualified 'shephard' has no idea.....because ...Joe Bello is a victim himself - and is representative of many 'qualified men' in the organisation - please, slam the organisation hard - please.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Why are the GB employers silent when the company men are under fire for doing what the GB told them?

Because they are liars and cowards and are equally bereft of any guiding spirit.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I don't believe the Lord's support would extend to cover-ups of any kind. Contextually it only applies to church officers who are unrighteously brought before their enemies and asked to defend themselves. The Lord will then put the words in their mouths that will stand in condemnation against their accusers in the day of judgment. Of course, these officers must be called and ordained and be agents of God to receive this promise. And many times it also happened that these testimonies also happened to be their last, as all the apostles except one, John, were put to death. Because John was allowed to tarry until the Lord's coming and could not be killed, he was banished to the island of Patmos. So effectively they were all rejected, though I'll bet they put up great defenses before they were killed.

• Mad Sweeney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit