Biblical Proof that JW Elders can not have Jehovah's or Jesus Spirit

by GodZoo 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

Something just occured to me.. like a lightening bolt in fact. Matthew 10:19 just popped into my head..

New American Standard Bible
    18 and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19 "But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. 20 "For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.…

During the entire Australian Commision when each and every single elder was cross examined.. this is what we heard from all of them.

'I don't remember..'
    'I'm unsure..'
    'I don't know..'
    'It was a long time ago..'
    'We kept no notes..'
    'All notes were destroyed..'
    'I have no recollection of that..'
    'I really just don't know..'
    'I can't confirm that..'

etc etc..

This single fact is inclusive proof that the God of the Bible.. or his Son Jesus can not in anyway be supporting these people either as individuals or as an organisation and left them all with almost completely blank memories.

It's even more shocking that the girls and females that were abused the same 20+ years ago.. were all able to remember and recall every single detail during their interviews and statements.. and they took no notes at all.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL! Brilliant observation!

They are destroying Jeehoober's reputation! Too bad the myopic leaders of the cult forbid higher education, these Watchtards may have been able to form a coherent thought.

Alas, you reap what you sow!

I always found it telling that the "Holy Spirit" moved the Elders to be douche-bags.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

While we are on the subject, WHERE ARE THE GB???

The apostle Paul could travel to Jerusalem to settle an issue of legalism that lead to the unscriptural requirement of circumcision, yet the GB can't fly to Australia?!?!? Hell, I'll contribute funds for their ticket!

Peter stood before the Sanhedrin and gave a spirit-directed witness/ defense of his faith, yet the GB can't meet representatives of the "Superior Authorities" in public?!?!?

Tomo has twice commented that "inactive ones" those not reporting time, ( as opposed to those no longer preaching at all ) due to cowardice/burnout, will go the same way as those opposing Jeehoober! Those who are tired and beaten down, or have doubts, all risk death at the Big A!

Yet TOMO III and crew hide behind closed doors. The closet thing to a spirit-directed defense of their faith, is the dishonest propoganda on a Roku channel that nobody cares about.

So, TOMO...where does that leave you? Where is your courage? What are YOUR chances for survival at the Big A?? I hope you read this and stop hiding behind snippets of scripture.

DD

• wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt
    Well if the JW's would just think for a minute on several issues they would realize that this is not God's organization, and is not spirit directed. They would realize that Jesus is not feeding the GB spiritual food. For instance, they just change their belief regarding Gog right? If they would research they would realize that what they changed their belief to is what most religions have known it meant for many, many years. Why didn't the faithful slave know what Gog meant before all of the other religions. I swear I think the GB is reading the prophecy blogs. lol
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I think Matthew 10:19 also explains why the elders did no advanced preparation by acquainting themselves with the work of the commission. LOL.
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

Nice points again Data Dog and Godzoo.

It's funny that they blame the victims of child abuse for dragging Jah's name through the mud, but really it is they who are doing it!

If they:

1.properly protect victims and were submission to the authorities

2. tried everything in their power to help victims in the first place

3. compensate the victims who did suffer (even with the best policies) and provide "professional" "worldly" counselling

I doubt whether anyone would go to court or this would even hit the news.

Ahhh, but I forget - they would never do that because they are not Christ's brothers.

It's funny how many times I slip back into the "if only" :-)

• cha ching
    cha ching

These men seem incapable of answering very simple questions, even when asked three times, different ways..... They actually seem stupid.

I am sure the Australian public feels relieved that they have entrusted the protection of their children to the 'superior authorities' of this Satan ruled world, rather than to the higher law of the Bible, and the leadership in God's righteous organization.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

No doubt they thought if they just explained how everything was based on the bible, and done per the societies instruction, everyone would just understand that they did nothing,wrong and all the problems would just go away because God is on their side after all.

It must have been a bit of a shock to see that they just ended up looking stupid and people seem to think they should have done something more to protect the innocent, big shocker. I wonder how long it will take for them to figure it out.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow, GodZoo, that is a profoundly good point! I don't know that I would have ever thought of that.

And another thing - if they truly have God's backing, this event should turn out to be a good "testimony" (Mt 10:18), but it ain't lookin too good right now.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Lol I thought of those scriptures too yesterday while thinking of their testimonies. These elders probably thought the same scriptures, now their getting their assessment handed to them guess the holy Spirit is on a Vacation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit