Real EVIL - the Watchtower and the Nazis. Blood.

by Focus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

Kenneson wrote on Nov 3, 2002 18:40:

I agree with you that the number of Jws murdered by the Nazis can't compare with the Jews, homosexuals, Romany people, and even Catholics, who experienced similar fates

Of course.

a 1974 W.T. seems to be the most balanced

You mean Yearbook, as you corrected in a later post. If you look at my post of Nov 3, 2002 16:15 in this thread, you'll find I already mentioned it:
    "after the time of the Watchtower's 1960, 1963, 1973 and 1974 (whose Yearbook entry shifted the blame falsely from Brooklyn to the German JW Balzereit, a smear only retracted 24 years later by the WTS) publications on this subject."
    as it contained a major lie by the WTS (but got the numbers about right, sure).

any number is to be deplored

Of course!

With a few "Hausl" exceptions (see Talley's post in the thread!), it isn't the rank & file I am speaking about in any derogatory way. They were the brainwashed victims, the lambs. It is the hypocritical Pharisees in safety in Brooklyn (and some of the JW officials in Germany) who delivered these victims to the brutal Nazi thugs and who deserve to be nailed.

Also, I can't understand how some people try to deny or minimize the Holocaust.

As I said: "They are either crazy, or wicked, or seriously deluded". I have spent much time refuting their ignorant nonsense online, and my material has been used by a few. I remember particularly one moron who claimed expertise at interpreting and "scientifically" analyzing aerial and other photographs, but as I demonstrated he knew nothing of elementary trigonometry, let alone astronomy, vector methods or projective geometry. He did own a camera, though! He probably hates me still. But he did not stop: when I last enquired, he was still mouthing rubbish that I had disproved to him mathematically. Of course, with honesty typical of his tribe, he made no mention of this in his presentations. This type of obsessed fool ignores refutations and just prates on regardless. I remeber another historical expert who "locked" his online guest book (now posts only get through after vetting by him) after I demonstrated that since he could not even spell the names of many of the key Nazis... had got dates wrong... events out of sequence... misattributed quotes... and omitted key facts that invalidated his "conclusions", he should give up history and take up something less intellectually challenging. The peripheral movements are pretty scarey, though, and are worse than the Scientologists when it comes to "vengeance". They settle scores with bats and bars.

I suggest you read all of Jim's posts in this thread and make up your own mind about his views about the crazy, or wicked, or seriously deluded - I can't help with that, other than say he seems to give me the same respect as I afford the Holocaust-Deniers. I wonder why he has the problem with authority figures. Goes back to one's relationship with one's dad, I read - but then all those psychiatrists are nuts, aren't they? Mother said so, but then even the Devil tells the truth from time to time. Oops! Mother said that, too! And where does that leave us?

--
    Focus
    (Cult Deprogrammer Class)

Edited by - Focus on 3 November 2002 21:15:21

• Farkel
    Farkel

Focus:

: Kent, JanH, Farkel and UncleBruce can be added to my list of (bad) character references, while you are checking out my "credentials" - including those you are already using on your own website. So can Bibleman/Joshua92, who is the only person (AFAIK) on the JWD site who has discussed matters with me in real time, on "live chat". Two hours after that he decided to shut down his website for good. He is the third presence of the Messiah, Jim, so I'd be careful when demanding credentials. Farkel (DC) might prove a bit spikey too.

Another cryptic message, as usual. For everyone: I know absolutely NOTHING about Focus. Neither does anyone else I know, including Tom Talley and Uncle Bruce, Kent, or JanH to my knowledge. Focus has always been cryptic and slippery. He's only implied that he has relatives in the WTS and that's why he's so afraid of revealing himself. He's never revealed information publicly that would reveal that he has any inside contacts within the WTS, either. He DOES know his stuff, and his information is nearly always accurate. His assessments of people? Well, that's just his opinion.

That being said, I can only say that his "character references" are just what he's posted on internet forums and nothing more. In the two or three e-mails we've exchanged years ago, I've learned literally nothing about him.

As for Bibleman discussing matters with you in chat Focus, well, you picked a real winner to do that with.

If you are the focus who also posts as Focus, then I'm pretty certain I know who you are. If you are Focus who is not focus, then I'm just clueless as everyone else. You've been asked if you are also "focus," but as usual, you cleverly evade any question that would let you be less than supremely enigmatic.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 3 November 2002 21:51:4

• Focus
    Focus

SixOfNine wrote:

jjrizo, one has to wonder what you are here for?
    Do you have a point to make with respect to Focus' article? Or are you just here to cause trouble?
    Focus certainly isn't shy about saying that he is here to cause trouble for the Watchtower. Do you have a problem with that? If he also causes trouble for you, due to your inablility to reason, this is not his fault.

Your way with words is terrific, SixOfNine. I have taken notes. When I am operating in [brief] mode, they will come in handy.

Of course you are right - jjrizo is here only to try to look smart (failed) and to cause trouble (well, it gave us a laugh, anyway). He calls it making "points". They are invisible except to him, which is a gift.

See also more "wisdum" from Jim AND EVEN MORE "POINTS" in his:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39903&site=3
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39911&site=3

His repeated apparent attempts to make us believe he wants to push some form of Holocaust-denying or Holocaust-revising or Nazi-apologia material or whatever are absurd too. If he is doing it to provoke, he shows an abysmal taste in choice of subject-matter. If he is doing it to look "smart" as if he is conducting an "experiment" to prove some "point" (he is on to his third redefinition of what his point is so far) then he needs a shrink. And if he actually believes that sort of crap (following his claimed detailed "research" into what REALLY happened in Germany? But everyone knows the worst camps were located outside Germany!), then I won't say what he needs but am happy to give him explicit directions and assistance in getting there.

(I meant URLs, of course).

--
    Focus
    (Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of the Pervert who brought Animals to Adam in order for him to have sex with them Class)

Edited by - Focus on 4 November 2002 19:17:18

• JoRiz
    JoRiz

>>PROFITEERING, CONSCIENCELESS, SELFISH JEWS CONTROLLING FINANCE"Be it known once and for all that those profiteering, conscienceless, selfish men who call themselves Jews, and who control the greater portion of the finances of the world and the business of the world, will never be the rulers in this new earth. God would not risk such selfish men with such an important position"
    - The Golden Age Feb 23 1927, p343

The above also seems to have been inspired by identical sentiments expressed in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.>>

Focus has done a lot of research. Now only if he could research the Jews themselves. The finger pointing at others has three pointing back at them for their own problems they would rather keep under the rug.

For a good HONEST critique of the Jewish people in America I would suggest the scholarly work The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. That should shut up FOCUS.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/Preface.htm

JoRiz

Edited by - JoRiz on 4 November 2002 23:31:4

• nilfun
    nilfun

wonders if Mel would want his mug on that site.....

Oh. Nevermind. You changed the link..........

• Farkel
    Farkel

JoRiz,

: Focus has done a lot of research. Now only if he could research the Jews themselves. The finger pointing at others has three pointing back at them for their own problems they would rather keep under the rug.

Racism and hate at its finest. No doubt inspired by some rabid Christian bullshit Cult spreading hate.

Just say whether you think Hitler was justified in the wholesale extermination of 6,000,000 Jews, including children and infants because of "some" Jews who were probably jerks. Well, do you think he was justified? If "yes," explain your answer. If "no," then explain your statement above or give ANY justification for what Hitler did en masse to the Jewish people.

I'm disgusted at such Dark Age thinking. You MUST be a religionist of some sort. No sane person would ever think that way.

Farkel

• nilfun
    nilfun

http//cptwc.matriots.com/jews25.html <---that's the original link JoRiz posted

Link didn't work, but I found the site anyway....

http://cptwc.matriots.com/

Center To Preserve Traditional Western Culture CPTWC is a non-profit, White nationalist entity and database located in America. It does not condone or suggest hatred or violence toward any person or people.
    cptwc.matriots.com

naw, I don't think Mel would've liked his mug on that site......hell, I don't like Mel's mug on that site!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."The above also seems to have been inspired by identical sentiments expressed in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf."....

I dont know that the writer of the february 1927 Golden Age would have read "Mein Kampf". Kampf was originally published in two seperate volumes. "A Reckoning" published in 1925, and "The Nazi Movement" Published in December 1926. Volume one only sold 23,000 copies to 1929. So it wasnt exactly well read. The two books were combined into "Mein Kampf" in 1930. The book didnt really sell until the Nazis came to power.

Its worth remembering that Anti Semitism was a position held by many people. I seem to recall Winston Churchill expressing Anti Semite views in something I read recently. As well, Adolf Hitler was highly regarded and lauded by many westerners as a great man in the early days of his rulership. For the Watchtower, in the early 30s, to express agreement or sympathy with him does not strike me as unusual.

• Valis
    Valis

Our Purpose

The purpose of the CPTWC website is to educate the White Western public about the ongoing attacks upon White culture by Jews and non-Whites.

Using this website, we warn that White Western culture will soon end, unless White people take aggressive measures to prevent that ending.

crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! crap!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Despises NeoNazis" class

• Focus
    Focus

refiners fire wrote:

"The above also seems to have been inspired by identical sentiments expressed in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf."
    I dont know that the writer of the february 1927 Golden Age would have read "Mein Kampf".

I agree with you, which is why I used "seems to have been" instead of something stronger (which I applied to the 1933-4 WT apologia, in contrast). The similarity is uncanny, though.

Kampf was originally published in two seperate volumes. "A Reckoning" published in 1925, and "The Nazi Movement" Published in December 1926. Volume one only sold 23,000 copies to 1929. So it wasnt exactly well read. The two books were combined into "Mein Kampf" in 1930. The book didnt really sell until the Nazis came to power.

All correct (+/- 1 year), as far as I recollect. What you may have overlooked is that:
    (a) Russell was very pro-Jewish, and inertia kept the movement that way inclined for another decade. Some German (and other) JWs may thus well have had Jewish connections, and Hitler's filth was of particular interest to educated Jews who saw the warning signs long before the Nazis came to power (see William L. Shirer's tome, etc., on this)
    (b) The press did publish reviews with extracts of Mein Kampf, for a variety of reasons, long before the Nazis came to power - often as a warning (there were many Jewish persons "in" the news media, and while many, no doubt, did not wish to give such material any piblicity, others felt it was wise to do so as an advance warning)
    (c) Nazi fliers and advertisement sheets were freely distributed and contained material (almost identical in words and identical in sentiment) to what was in Mein Kampf; Hitler did not hide what he was up to!

Hitler's anti-semitism - I know Mein Kampf quite well - went rather further than that of all of the others you mentioned, so I have snipped the remainder of your post.

Your scholarship is appreciated!

--
    Focus
    (Commentary Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit