What Is Your Typical Week Like Now?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have time to enjoy life. I cannot imagine going back to where there were all the meetings, service, etc. How we did it, or anyone else still does, I don't know. That ate up so much precious time.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

WORK WORK WORK
    SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP
    PLAY PLAY PLAY

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Saturday's morning are for bacon sandwiches and Cartoons on the TV

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, let's see:

By the week:

• Monday through Friday: Work. Come home. Websurf. A little herbal supplement, but only if I'm very tired, in pain, or feeling bitchy.
    • A little magic and idolatry if necessary.
    • Witchcraft lesson after work once a week. (I have a private tutor.)

By the month:

• Queer women's poetry reading, one night a month.
    • Sex party every other month on a Saturday night. Sometimes a Friday night also (but NOT back-to-back!), hosted by a different group. Think of a house full of charming, respectful people who would do anything to make you feel at home and show you a good time. Oh, and they're horny and naked. But they will take "no" for an answer.
    • Used to add biweekly strip shows to the mix, until my favorite one shut down.
    • Folk dance once a month, but it's usually on the same night as the sex party, so I don't go every time.

Weekends:

• Laze around the house, websurfing, watching movies, maybe go for a walk.
    • Herbal supplement as needed.
    • No guilt trips.

Holidays celebrated gleefully as they arrive...if we wish. Oddly enough it's not Halloween or Christmas that leave me cold, but Thanksgiving and Easter.

Other things I do now that I couldn't before:

• Read about things the Bible doesn't teach/approve.
    • Write -- and put craftsmanship first.
    • Vote.
    • Christmas shop.
    • Wear gaudy clothes (and believe me, it is possible to be gaudy dressed only in black and white).

Oh, yeah, and did I say no guilt trips? :)

GentlyFeral

• animal
    animal

My week now... get on a jet monday and fly to california... live in a hotel... work 12-14 hours a day... fly home friday nite.. fly back monday, etc...

Animal

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

mon.-fri(some saturdays). work my ass off making sure icy cold budweiser,and bud products is delivered by my guys to fine eating and bar establishments in the northern virginia area.(ironicly,some of the local elders/co.drink plenty of it.but then again,no they dont,they are perfect and they dont drink,only normal witnesses that want to be worldly drink)..saturdays are when me and my step daughter get up and watch cartoons and eat breakfast.no god forsaken annoying the rest of the world with bullshit like before. and sunday.....the best one of all......... BEER! AND FOOTBALL!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good question!

Mon-Fri: I am Mr. Mom during the day; clean the house, do the laundry, go grocery shopping, run errands, check in on elderly in-laws, pick up the kids from school, ride herd on homework. All the fun stuff. Then I get dressed for work, my wife comes home from her job, quick kiss and I'm off to work until 1:30 a.m.

Sat & Sun: Sometimes playtime (Kazaa and football are big players) and sometimes it's work around the house.

But the time is mine to spend how I choose. It's not offered up on the altar to the WTS god who's never satisfied and always demands more.

• minimus
    minimus

GentlyFeral, you seem to have the most fun throughout the week!

• minimus
    minimus

It will be one month this week that my wife and I have not gone to a meeting. Still no phone calls......

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

minimus, it took two or three weeks for elders to come by after we stopped going.

Actually it was a blessing... I have nothing to say to them; I don't want them ever to come by again. You should be happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit