Know your Apostate Co-Workers.......

by ApagaLaLuz 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEVY!

Where have you been hiding???? Please be nice to this poor little JW boy. I dont think he is ready for a REAL woman like yourself

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Yeah, thats great! I'll probably do the same, but I can't use that DF line, cuz I'm DA'd and now they can't talk to me :)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Troof, sure you can..... You don't have to volunteer the DA'd part, simply say "Don't worry I haven't been DF'd." hahahhahaha then the whole time they're talking to a DA'd person.

p.s. do you think it might be a bit much for me to invite him to lunch tommorrow?

What do ya think :)

' of the ornery class'

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

By the way r51785.....

what's a bloak like yourself know about Chino pizza? I'm curious now

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'd invite him, perhaps he will try to help you and your apostate ways!

Hey, what was that pic you sent, btw. that wasn't you, was it a friend or something? next time, send a pic of you ;)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

It was a pic of the lead singer form the band POD. I thought you might get a kick out of his sweatshirt that read "Truthseeker." I thought it might make a groovy pic for your bio....

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Ohh, thats cool then. I thought it was just some guy you know. Do u know the lead singer of POD?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I was on a hiring committee last week for my employer. One of the questions was asked "what are your outside activities". One of the applicants stated "I am a full time pioneer at my church."....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I wish I knew POD, but sadly I don't...... Looks purdy good though in your bio :)

I love the outside activities comment. Like anyone else would know what a "pioneer" is. I know you're not supposed to discriminate, but please tell me they didn't get the job.

Or better yet, you should mess with them during the interview.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I don't know if this person got the job. This person works here at my employer on a part-time basis anyway. All we did was make our recommendations. Then the big dogs get to interview them. I just know my mouth dropped to the floor when I heard "full-time pioneer."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit