Fun At The Written Review!

by WildTurkey 13 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

oh yes i remember them well! I used to go through and answer whatever i could and then spend the rest of the time just looking up the scriptures so people would think i was busy. Then when they gave the answers i would just write them in and give myself 100%. Other times , i would just write stuff in-guesses- and pretned i was writing. I have seen people just sit there and stare, and i have seen people sleep. hardly anyone like the written review. If u have small children-always an easy out.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Did you ever purposely write the WRONG answer? Of course you all know my son and I goofed off towards the end of our borg days,,,,,,,,,,,, Question: Jesus first miracle was turning__________ into __________. Fill in the blanks with: water into whiskey sours.

• Jesika
    Jesika

WOW the written review!! I haven't heard that term in 12yrs!!!

Since I left so young all my reviews were reviewed by my father to see how much I had learned from past meetings. I hated that part of it since what we missed was at times the family study focus for the coming weeks.

I did like the written review since it would eat up most of the meeting time and seemed to fly by after the review and the Q&A were over.

I wish someone would have pulled those kinda stunts in my hall!!!!!!!!!! MAN my dad would have been the first one up to try and contain the situation!!!!!!!!! What a site it could have been!!! LMAO Wild Turkey I can't wait to see you guys again on the 9th!!!!

Jes

• Pepper
    Pepper

When I was fifteen I had a brother who came up and said all of yur ansures are wrong, don't your parents ever study with you!

So I I went to the mens rest room and craped down the heater vent situated on the floor, and never returned for a year or more, I did ask a few friends of mine if they smelled anything in the hall they said yes they the Elders had to council the hall on wathing their children, I just smiled. Pepper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit