JW's Should Start Their Own Country!

by nonjwalltheway 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Teejay,

Either way, Bella has friends here who care about her... and all the Bellas of the world.

I agree! I also think that Bella should come here with open eyes and not thinking she will somehow help someone here or make a difference here. I think if she stays it should be with an understanding of what it might mean.

I knew my post might raise an eyebrow or two but I also felt she deserves truth not deception, again. The Tower does enough of that and I will have no part in that sort of thing anymore.

Btw, in my opinion "feisty moods" are as Martha Stewart would say: "A good thing".

IW

• teejay
    teejay
    I also think that Bella should come here with open eyes and not thinking she will somehow help someone here or make a difference. I think if she stays it should be with an understanding of what it might mean.

Profound words.

Shouldn't the same be said for Island Woman and teejay?

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Teejay,

Shouldn't the same be said for Island Woman and teejay?

If we were, as she claims, 18 years old and thinking that maybe we could help somebody here, I would hope that someone would tell it us to straight. Why not? Or should we hook the young like the Tower does?

IW

• Bella
    Bella

Thanx, IW. I know you mean well by telling me that it's best to just leave pronto. And believe me when I say that I will leave after I send this reply. I won't come back here again because everytime I read these other replies it just upsets me and I'd rather not put myself through that. As for TeeJay, well I don't know what to say to you, lol. Sorry. The only thing I can think of to say right now is that if I was to change someone's mind on this site it wouldn't be the first time that I open someone's eyes up to a different way of living. I like my life the way it is and if you do too then I'm happy for all of you. I mean no harm or disrespect. Although I am young, I think you all should know that I do have common sense and a lot of respect for anyone I come into contact with. No matter who you are I will respect you, regardless if you're the exact opposite of me. I am young but it doesn't mean that I don't know anything about life and how to make good decisions. It all depends on how well you were brought up. I have to say my parents did a good job at raising me. Once again, thanx IW for pointing me towards the door. I hope you all have a good day and I wish the best for all of you. This deffinately was a wierd experience but at least next time I'll know not to go as far as I went this time.

Quiero decir que nunca voy ha vivir esta vida sin Jehova, porque tengo la pasencia para dar mi vida ha la uniqa dios del universario!!!

~Bella

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Bella,

Quiero decir que nunca voy ha vivir esta vida sin Jehova, porque tengo la pasencia para dar mi vida ha la uniqa dios del universario!!!

My Spanish may be rusty but I believe you used the wrong gender, "la uniqa" is feminine making Jehovah a female.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit