Halloween!!!! What are you going to wear?

by Crazy151drinker 20 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

My birthday suit.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Making me think naughty thoughts! Shame on you!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, my son picked out a costume of a ninja, but with a "death" twist to it. You should see the mask, looks like something from a horror flick.

My boyfriend (Alex) bought me a beautiful medival "commoner" outfit at a medival fair this past summer. It is layered and was VERY hot, but I felt beautiful wearing it (in over 90 degree F weather) and he even bought me a headdress, equipped with flowers (fake ones last longer lol) and ribbons extending down to my lower back. It is supposed to be cold (in TX 40degrees F is cold) so it is the perfect outfit, and it just gives me a reason to wear it again, being I didn't buy a costume this yr. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sounds pretty Jesika,,,,, I am not dressing up this year, didnt have time to do anything.

I thought I would just skip the makeup and scare the living life out of all the kids,,, that should work.

Denny and I are taking the kids trick or treating for the first time. Kelly is going as Pumpin head, some killer pumpkin with green flashing lights, Chance is going as a skeleton named Ghostrider, a cowboy scarey skeleton. Jake, is going as the crow or some other demon worshipper I am sure.

I was in walmart tonite and ran into my sister , her friend was there, holding 80 rolls of charmin toilet paper . He is like over 30 and he said he was dared to roll his boss' house. We asked him why the good toilet paper, why not buy the cheap stuff for rolling , he said charmin works the best ,, it doesnt break off easily.........lol...... told him he and my son can sit together in jail tomorrow night.....lol.

OH,,,,,,,,,,lol his boss also has a new hot tub,,,,,, guess what eles this guy had in hishad,,,,,, two bottle of liquid Mr. Bubbles, bubble bath, to add to the hot tub. Ihave seen this done and the foam gets 7 or 8 feet high.........lol.

I hope this gives somebody some good ideas lol

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, when I was young and lithe, I liked to be a black cat -- I still have the ears, dunno where the tail got to! Kids used them for dress up and plays.

Tomorrow I shall hand out the candy dressed as a witch, I think. Haven't done that in many, many years! We will play scary music and only have the jack-o-lantern's for lights in the front.

My #1 daughter, college co-ed, was a sexy Catholic school girl -- her party was on Monday. She just vamped-up her old uniform. #2 daughter is being a detective -- very simple get-up: Dad's trench coat, a $10.00 hat and an oxford shirt with trousers. #1 son is going as some death thing -- skeleton in a shroud or some such.

Jesika,

My #2 daughter was in a play that required Renaissance costumes. My mother sewed her a beautiful dress (she was "Queen Samantha") and wore that last year. She got a headpiece that matched it perfectly at the Renaissance Fair last year. This year, a friend of hers borrowed the costume. I am picturing you as very beautiful.

out

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am going as a zombie cheerleader

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I would love to go as myself...a witch

But we don't have halloween here

~Beck~

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I wore normal work clothes and told everybody I was an optical illusion.

GentlyFeral

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sweet Costumes Folks!!

Im goin as a Construction Worker! (NO, NOT THE VILLIAGE PEOPLE!) My buddy is dressing the same and we are going to go pick up on some Hotties!!! Truthseeker is going as the Grim Reaper and we'll probably meet up with him later. So good luck and have a safe Halloween!

• Princess
    Princess

I'm not dressing up but I am going to the KH later to trick or treat with my Watchtower pumpkin. I've been double dog dared (lyin eyes) and I'm going to do it!

My kids are Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, cute as can be. They are too young to want the scary stuff yet. My pumpkins are set up over the lights and waiting for dark.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit