Halloween!!!! What are you going to wear?

by Crazy151drinker 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I realize that not everyone here is from the States but those who are:

A) Are you going to celibrate and/or party!

B) What are you going to wear???

I havnt bought a costume yet but I think I will be a doctor (paging Dr. Dick.....) or an inmate.....

Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I went to a party Saturday night...

I was a "Skank" in the words of a good friend.

I put tatoos up and down my arms. I found fake "hickey" tatoos and put them all over my neck and chest. I wore a dog collar and a studded leather neck thingy. I also had studded cuffs. I put handcuffs on my belt, along with a leather whip.

I had black studded gloves, with the finger tips cut off. I wore all black and put a safety pin (large one) thru my earlobe. I also took fake pierced earrings and put one on my lip, one in my nose and the other thru my eyebrow. I put on very heavy black eye shadow and smeared it to look like I had it on for 3 days.

Overall, I looked pretty bad. Not my usual conservative self. (left over from JW days)

I won for Scariest Costume!! The people at the party were under the impression I had tatoos (that they never saw before) and got piercings!

My neighbor took some great pics. When I get them I will post.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Maybe a Jehovah's Witness.... Nah, that's tooooo scary!

Devon

• Makena1
    Makena1

I will be wearing nothing while judging 3 different depts. customs and decorations at our office.

Not sure if that came out right!????????? ; )

Mak

• shera
    shera

I went to a party on the 25 th and dressed as a roman woman.

Had fun

• Dia
    Dia

I think I'll dress as a Jehovah's Witness and knock on doors to hand out candy to children!

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Anyone know where I could buy a bookbag?

;-)

• jst_me
    jst_me

I am going to Salem with my bf tomorrow!

I am going as a cop, he is going in prison black and whites with an enron emblem on the front where the numbers go and a bag full of $100,000 bars.

woohoo

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am going as myself a gorilla!!

Orangefatcat

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

what am I talking about, I am a big orangefatcat not a gorilla.

ORANGEFATCAT

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I got some Bar-Code temp tattoos that I'm going to put on my forhead and right hand... Gonna be the AntiChrist !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit