Today is one of the worst days of my life!

by gilwarrior 28 Replies latest jw friends

• terabletera
    terabletera

Geez and I thought I had a bad week. Nuff said! You have my sympathies. Life can so suck sometimes can't it.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Cheer up, things could be worse, so I cheered up and sure enough things got worse!

Let's hope not, anyway.

Ken P.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Gil, go gambling when you've got money to waste man!!! Not the other way round. Gambling is for the rich. If you cant afford it, don't do it! If you go back again, I will be forced to presume you are just stupid.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

To be honest, besides the whole car thing I did have a great time in Vegas!

Its something to tell the grandkids (not that I have any but in the future ;)

And besides, it was just a car! I'll take health and happiness over a car anyday

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well 9-11 this year was MY worst day! And I can top any of you! That was the day we found out Hubby had terminal cancer! 9 months possibly without chemo..with chemo? Don't know.

He went to the hospital with what we thought was a Gall Bladder attack!.You think your day was bad? Turned out to be the most aggresive cancer!

He just retired in January! He is 62. What now?

Tuesday he gets a cat scan to see if the Chemo is shrinking anything.(for relief..not cure) If not......

So just remember the story...I used to cry because I had no shoes..until I saw a man that had no feet!.

At least hubby and I may have 9 months more together. I'll take it!

Snoozy....

ps...He is a JW so now he is spending a lot of time studying! So sometimes I feel like I have already lost him! :(

• shera
    shera

Sorry about your husband...Theres a limit of what you can do over the internet,but *HUGS* to you all..take care.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Thanks for your advice guys. Yes, it was dumb of me to go gambling. I think that I did because I was just bored. This was my first to gamble in two weeks. Although I have not lost a lot of money (so far, anyway) I think that I will look for a place that deals with people who are addicted to gambling.

• shera
    shera

Great to hear.... Don't give up.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry to hear the bad news Golden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit