There is a rumour...

by caballoSentado 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dins
    dins

So if the UN is so bad, what makes the UN library okay? I believe the knew exactly what they were doing and their attitude was let's just dis the UN in our literature and use their library. No one will ever put two and two together! They'll never apologize for anything since they're always right!

• out4good3
    out4good3
    Once WT became aware that they were in bed with the "beast" they withdrew as an NGO. They did not know they had signed on to promote and support the ideals of the "disgusting thing."

The amazing thing is it took them ten years to realize they were "doing the nasty" with the beast.

I wonder how the following scene would play out in a judicial committee:

Brother Horny to Brother Hot Pioneer Sister's Elder Father : "I'm sorry I was smacking your daughter's a$$ for ten years. I didn't know what I was doing was wrong. When I got caught I "pulled out" and since I'm crying now, I must be repentant.......Right?".

RRRiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhhttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Library Card......

That's their storylie excuse and they are sticking to it......

And you little dubbies will dare not question it......

Edited to add:sorry for the somewhat vulgar language, but that's just the way I see it.......

Edited by - out4good3 on 30 October 2002 16:29:48

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Since most of the regular Jdubs are not aware that this is anything "other than a rumor" anyway, or refuse to even consider that it has any merit no matter if the facts are on the internet and in the news, I don't believe the WTBTS would dare open up that can of worms in one of their weekly meetings.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

WT is having the elders in the congregations give a speech accepting the blame for this scandal & asking for forgiveness....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WT claims to speek for god and does not have to ask forgiveness for anything... they just blame it on God when they make errors.

• Swan
    Swan

It makes me wonder if the Witnesses will be going door-to-door tomorrow night to trick-or-treat for UNICEF?

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit