Do you Christmas shop early or last minute?

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love to Christmas shop, but I have to admit it I am one who kind of leaves things to the last month. But I feel the adrenalin rush more and it gets me in the spirit of things faster. But I love to decorate early. I love the smells of Christmas. Pine and Vanilla and Cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, oh I love ginger bread cake and cookies and houses with lots of candy. yummy yummy. Heck I just plain old love Christmas.

Love

Orangefatcat

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well,

I am not BIG into any holiday. I usually just buy for my son on Christmas. My sis on the other hand goes ALL out! For any holiday, even Father's day (for my step-dad), she threw a party with a cake and everything.

Since I lost my job, I will have to wait a little while before the shopping gets done.

Glad to see you so excited, it made me excited.

Jes

• Mac
    Mac

Dec. 24 is a very busy day for mac!!!!!!!!

• shera
    shera

I start at the end of august and finish in december.I have 4 kids to buy for.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I usually pick things up all year round. Little things here and there......just have to remember where I hid them! I love Christmas too.......love the "spirit" in the air, the music, the smells...it makes me really happy and giddy.

I still shop around the holiday time though. I enjoy picking up those last minute gifts......

• ExJWSam
    ExJWSam

Late last year.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I have found that there are some good deals early. Like the catalogs offer "no shipping" deals and the decorations go on sale early...I like to also shop in January after the holidays for the next year :) Especially for things like wrapping paper, bows and cards. Cheap cheap!! I get a charge out of shopping for my kids. I anticipate what reaction they will have when opening things :) My 7 year old is easy...my tween girl wants SOME toys but SOME clothes and hell I dont know WHAT to do with my 14 year old boy...everything at that age costs major BUCKS!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I use the lawaway system for the higher priced gifts. Such as the palystation2 that my kids want for Christmas this year. I have most of their thing on lawaway already but will buy the smaller gifts right before Christmas.

For my mom and dad, I plan on buying something from online and having it shipped to them a few weeks prior.

I need to buy a tree because for the past three years I have used an artificial tree and I want a real one this year.

Shari, who is actually looking forward to Christmas this year.

Please wait for all the graphics to download before scrolling. Hit 'Refresh' or 'Reload' if stalled.

Please wait for all the graphics to download before scrolling. Hit 'Refresh' or 'Reload' if stalled.

Santa ClausShuffle

Jolly Old Santa Has Been Waiting All Year
    To Bring You Some Holiday Cheer!

SO GET UP ON YOUR FEET !

It's Time For The Santa Claus Shuffle!

Edited by - Lilacs on 28 October 2002 17:2:53

• terabletera
    terabletera

I hate being last minute but I often am. I start christmas stuff before thanksgiving. I don't get it all wrapped up until about 1 in the morning on dec 25.

• bigboi
    bigboi

typical male, I always shop last minute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit