I am tired of all this ray v.s bill why can't we..

by Jesika 37 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Couldn't agree w/you more! In fact, I wanted to start a thread to this very point a million times, but figured I'd just be continuing the argument. I'm glad to see this thread is not degenerating into another thread of argument.....hopefully it can end here.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    We are all playing a game run by a few. A few people can ignite threads which cause the normal people like you and I to respond. They are not necessarily the people who originate all posts. Just those vultures waiting to capitalise. Give them an inch and they'll take the piss. It's happening now, and yet no one will listen to this comment of mine again. This is spiritual warfare in all it's glory.

Ballistic, you are right on the money.

And I am listening! and watching...

-LisaBOBeesa

• onacruse
    onacruse

I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE!!!!

Craig (of the would rather talk about the weather class)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Amen!

Now, pass the beer . . . .

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Well, me too, but everyone has made valid points so it's been worth the time and effort. Not that I've read all the threads, but reading with an open mind to debate, or choosing to ignore the thread entirely...

I wanted to reply to what Mulan had written. Well said, mr. hubby. That for me is the important issue. It puts the responsibility back where it belongs...on ourselves. Introspection, that self examination that can disclose so much, eh.

Too, that was one reason I left the ranks of A.A. after 5 years of being a die-hard. The same scenerio over and over,and over....I took leave without fan-fare knowing that particular program served it's purpose in showing me other options. Same with the political groups I'd encountered along the way. I simply find it very difficult following any particular mind-set that continues arguing the same points over and over.

Take the meat, spit the bone. Utilize the positive, throw away the useless. But I do maintain that listening to both sides of any 'arguement' is healthier then being closed off to other possibilities.

P.S. Jess...are you feeling better about having lost your job? How is your job search going currently?

Love,

granny

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

There comes a point when an issue reaches it's saturation point and no matter how valid or how unresolved it is, people will be sick to death of it. Politics at this point will force everyone to stand down from the debate because the people discussing it will become the focus instead of the issue itself.

But just because the debates cease and the criticisms end, it doesn't mean the situation has really been resolved. Hopefully the silenlambs group will use the lull in the storm to do a bit of shuffling and take steps to prevent these sorts of careless mistakes from happening in the future.

Path

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

you know I was thinking something similiar, it was WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

• mamashel
    mamashel

AMEN JES!!! i 2ND THAT ONE!!

It is getting rediculous all this bickering and fighting back and forth. If it was going to change someones opinion or belief it would be different but its not so it just needs to stop. I dont even read it any more, just gives me a headache.

Just my 2 cents though!

And as always, love ya jes

mamashel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit