Place your bets please!!!

by nicolaou 20 Replies latest social current

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I question the truthfulness of any statistics the Watchtower puts out.

• blondie
    blondie

Do the statistics have to be true to bet on them? Then we are betting are what lie the WTS will tell this time?

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

I bet 8,666

LOL,
    Obie

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

"What do we win?"

As only the Almighty knows how many 'guests' are late for his boy's 'get-together', it becomes obvious that an individual or organisation who also knows must surely be that One's channel of communication at this time!

Therefore, it seems but logical to conclude that any individual who thus proves his credentials, conclusively and beyond any doubt to all but the most reasonable and sane mind, must be one who fills the role of a prophet, in truth the Prophet of the Board!

To wit, only a genuine prophet is able to peer into the deeper things and bring forth truth.

JF

[waking up and shaking head] . . . . Hell! I've been posting in tongues again.

Nic'

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

What was the official tally and who was closest?

• LDH
    LDH

Yeah good question.

By the way, are the number of Memorial Partakers broken down by country?

It would be very interesting to see how many partakers of non-white descent the Society acknowledges.

And, since they love statistics so much, I'm sure it would be easy for them.

Lisa

• auntiem
    auntiem

Ouija board

Prophet board

There all the same to me.

I say 8777

aUnTiE M

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I have the January 1 WT in front of me, and the final figure is a slight increase: 8760

• onacruse
    onacruse

I hereby bet 8760.

I WIN!!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Stinky Pantz was the closest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit