New York Post. Jehovah's Witnesses hid over 1000 sex abuse cases

by ToesUp 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Of course, most witnesses will defend the indefensible, but these facts exposed in Australia will awake many
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

This is great. Of course they have already warned people not to believe the media, that it's just Satan attacking them, but not every one will fall for that. It might also make field service uncomfortable. People used to think JWs were that strange religion that didn't celebrate Christmas, now they will think of it as that strange religion that protected pedophiles.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Well i'm sure a lot of them are rolling around luxuriating in the persecution.

When i was learning all about how the governments would turn on True Religion, they left out the part about how the True Religion would DESERVE the persecution.

Marina

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This is a big exposé of the Kangaroo court judicial committee before the public it shows these elders to be male chauvinist pigs of the worst kind of justice. This is huge they can not live this down. Playing judge and jury these elder under the direction and strict orders of the Governing Body have shown the world how evil these guys on the Governing Body really are in their delusional religious fanaticism.

I think this exposure is so great the might wind up in some violent situations if they ever stepped foot in Australia by some very angry duped elders who like like a chance to get even with them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    What was the kingdom song that all the brothers and sisters were singing when they were carting Rutherford and the original GB off to the federal pen around 1918?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I have to say (and no offense to Barb Anderson at all), that the Dateline thing back in '02 seems almost like small potatoes compared to this.

I never would have thought it would go so mainstream-viral.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit