New York Post. Jehovah's Witnesses hid over 1000 sex abuse cases

by ToesUp 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ToesUp
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    Awesome!
  • flipper
    flipper
    The avalanche is coming against you WT Society GB and WT leaders . How does it feel to be WT leaders ? Who's your daddy now ? How does it feel to be exposed as a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION right in your own town and news media in your own backyard ? We are legion and are coming for you. We are child abuse victims - current and ex-JW's who you chose to ignore to help for many years. Some child abuse victims committed suicide due to your not caring. Minor children , thousands died through the years to not receiving blood transfusions. Minor children committed suicide due to being shunned for not following your criminal directions . Are you willing to finally admit fault yet ? Or will you have to be brought to your knees by the criminal justice system ? I think that will be the case. Get ready to give up your power or get buried by this nice attention you are receiving
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just the Post and the NY Daily News ( don't if it's in the DN though)

Now I hope people will see the Dubs are NO DIFFERENT than any other so called religion out there, same problems

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The media right in their backyard! NY Post! Happified!

It is so hard to see how much damage these fools have had on innocent lives!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    My niece who lives in Naperville Il. sent me this link in a text message this morning. Her mother, my sister, faded when she left high school and pursued a college education. (She is my hero, one of the few of us siblings and cousins who had the courage and brains to leave in time to make a real life.) Anyway, given the connection of JWs in her family, she noticed this from where ever she gets her news. I did a fist pump, right on!!! when I saw the text. So yes, news is getting out. As a side note, when my niece got married in a lovely historical little church in Florida, her grandparents (my elder father and mother) did not go to her wedding. They attended the reception but would not go into the church! Still shaking head over that.
  • BluesBrother
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Just read the post and didn't see it, was it today's edition?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Gosh, flipper, don't hold back; tell us how you really feel. :wink:
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

My hope is the residents of the City of Warwick and the communities surrounding the new World wide headquarters. Will start to question all the "tax exemptions" given to the Watchtower. When the leaders of the Watchtower organization have such a terrible past handling and hiding sex abuse cases.

Residents of the City of Warwick, ask yourself. What else are they hiding? Should they keep their tax exempt status? Let the WT pay it forward and help your community with your school taxes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit