Question About Rand Cam Cie and the WTS

by Luthien39 18 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I agree more could be said on this....but it has been covered here. I'll find it or someone else might.

The Witnesses all through their history have condemed the Catholic church...and others ( mostly Catholics) about how they use their funds by investing and making more money. They are called everything you can imagine for doing this.

It's nice Apostates exists to rat on their hypocritical asses isn't it?

• mustang
    mustang

Devon,

That's a new listing on me. It is some brokers summary; look up the old ones. The "old ones" were from the horses mouth. Are they still there? If gone, that is an ooops. I wasn't saving HTML's in those days, just links that can evaporate.

I first saw this over two years ago, on OLD H2O. There were quite a few discussions back then. This item misses: the software company, the title dispute and the actual Vancouver Stock Exchange? disclosure listings.

BTW, the donation may have been so old that the military application(s) of the engine and/or the software products may not have occurred. Has anyone verified this???

BTW#2, the software seems totally alien to the engine application. It appeared to be a CAD package, which was "machine vision" like we use in Factory Automation.

Nathan,

5 cents!!!! It was worth more before they had potential customers!!! Maybe I'll get some shares in the ABOMINATION.

We'll need a "Letter of Intent" on a big blow-out bash/party!!!

Mustang

Edited by - mustang on 27 October 2002 14:31:17

• mustang
    mustang

Gumby,

The WTS has become a "land & cattle company", haven't they?? It is probably the only way they can survive, so i would expect more of it.

Mustang

• Gerard
    Gerard

The Watchtowers Investments in Warfare Technology:

http://www.geocities.com/wtgreed/article.htm

• mustang
    mustang

http://www.geocities.com/wtgreed/article.htm

is a reply to

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39433&site=3

This is excellent research and additions to what was known. The matter is somewhat more clear. I definitely detect the tangle & morass of business connections favored by those who would obfuscate by the old classical "interlocking directorate' technique.

I am not a WTS apologist. But there has been a lot of gratuitous jumping to conclusions heretofore. Feel free to "tear up the landscape" and take this wherever it goes. I rate previous work at a 3-4; this work goes up to a 6-7 (on a scale of 1-10). It is "almost there", but solid connections do not replace incomplete, "feel good" conclusions throughout. It is a good start, all considered.

4 comments:

"And even though the voting is by proxy, it is done by the person who donated the stock to the Society. "

It is still not clear that the donor, who retained voting rights, is "in the pocket" of the WT. He seems to have a mind of his own; he engineered the whole situation WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS NOT VIABLE. That was likely for his personal tax advantage. It remains to show a WT officer sitting at a board meeting and voting or submitting a motion for specific action. A lot more "connecting the dots" is needed here.

Who is the author of this treatise and what are his/her affiliations? It is unclear where the author is "coming from". If I read a certain portion, I would think this is a stockbroker's presentation of a prospectus. If I read another portion, I would think that it is a lay overview of a solution to a technical problem. If I read yet another section, I would think it is a religious commentary. If the author wishes to retain some anonymity, that is understandable and should be stated; but some background information would be interesting.

A comment should have been included concerning the typical WTS actions against a member who paints a Church outside the WTS organization or does other activities to "compromise neutrality". It seems that WTS itself has committed a "compromise of neutrality"; the contradiction in their policy should be made more clearly. This point was started but not completed.

How is this to be presented to effect a questioning of scruples to public view? It is not necessary to complete an exposure to demand answers and an accounting.

Mustang

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Its buried down there in the dirt, along with the Donor retaining controlling interest. It is also implied in the retention of control. It would be difficult to sell without voting rights.------Mustang

It would be appreciated if you're going to state that the WTS can't get rid of this stock, and someone asks you to point this out, that you back up your statements with a bit more evidence than "it's buried down there in the dirt."

As for it being "difficult to sell without voting rights," get real. Even if this assinine defense was true, the WTS has enough lawyers and advisors to rid itself of unwanted stock in, as so many claim, a worthless company.

• mustang
    mustang

All in due time, Impatience. Some of the old web posts are hard to find. Have you got broken fingers?

The worthless company was that 2 years ago, when all that was posted. I've waited 30 years to see these engines be appreciated, so you can wait too.

Mustang

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

10-Q for Regi US Inc.

US SEC-----For the quarterly period ended January 31, 2001.

"Rand Energy Group Inc. owns 5,362,700 shares, having a approximate current market value of $2,000,000, and plans to sell shares as needed to meet our ongoing funding requirements if traditional equity sources of financing prove to be insufficient."

Have you got broken fingers?

No, but I just got my nails done. I'll wait with baited breath.........

• Gerard
    Gerard
    "I've waited 30 years to see these engines be appreciated, so you can wait too."

Why mustang? Holding stocks on Regi US or WTBTS?

Deddaisy has done very good research on the Rand Cam scandal, she knows their deals upside down, relax and listen to her. More info needed? Sure! Pool in. We'll fit the info in one accurate web page.

Cheers,

Gerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit