Question About Rand Cam Cie and the WTS

by Luthien39 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Luthien39
    Luthien39

Dear Friends

I live in . After 30 years service I left the Organization a few months ago.

I can tell you that many JWs here in has left the Organization the past years after they become the knowledge of the membership to the UN, the friendly agreement between and the WTS. There are also questions about the supposedly shareholding from the WTS with RAND CAM CIE. for over more than 50%!

The best Ive found about this issue is 10K Filing and Yahoo Finance.

Some people are satisfied with this information, but I want to know more about this case.

Is it possible to get more evidence about this partnership? Do some of you folks, have more knowledge, so that I can give more information to the people those have questions about this partnership between Rand and WTS?

Is there also evidence, that Rand Cam furnishes weapons or at least furnish parts for making weapons to the Army or the Navy?

Already many thanks for your comments!!!

Sincerely,

Jacob H. Tuk

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Find the "SEARCH" button at the top of the page and type in "RAND CAM" as your search terms.

You will get everything that is here.

• mustang
    mustang

This has been a dead horse that is going nowhere, with all the debate that there has been. There will little or no more than you have seen, UNLESS SOMEONE GOES OVER THERE AND KNOCKS ON THEIR DOOR.

As a summary, WTS was GIVEN this as a gift and didn't initiate it. They dont have a say in the design, usage or offerings of this confused product.

Frankly, these types of product have been useless "white elephants" that are beginning to show some promise.

(As an Industrial Engineer, I evaluated the suitability of a similar product over 25 years ago: I found that it was NOT VIABLE.) For decades this engine and its sister designs have been "vapor-ware": you couldnt get reassuring numbers on an "installed base", go visit a third-party site to observe the application or even place an order!!! Even the prototypes were frequently failures or "unavailable".

For a modest amount of labor and a few hundred dollars in filing fees and printing costs, anyone can make a "drawing board only" design look attractive and get some attention. A cheap Internet offering would really allow some hype, as the Internet is so full of "confidence games".

Now somewhere along the line, SOMEBODY threw some money at a software outfit that had a function that others needed. The government bought some of this action. Did the government buy the software product directly or through a third-party? Is the control of the software house still under the original gift situation? Im not sure this has been clarified.

What nobody has considered here is what used to called interlocking directorates. At one time, this was considered an antitrust violation and was frowned upon in the US. It is returning, slowly but surely. Under those conditions, you are not sure who is doing what in any business arrangement. I "smell" that in this case.

(Scenario: I make stainless steel screws. I decide NOT to submit a government RFQ [Request For Quote]. I politely decline. Meanwhile, Hewlett Packard orders my stainless steel screws to put into an instrument. The USAF orders 3,000 of these instruments. Am I a government supplier? I certainly didn't intend to be one!!!)

My feeling is that the donor decided to "cut his losses" and get rid of this worthless company as a legitimate tax dodge, but hedge his bets by retaining control.

Giving WTS control wouldn't make any sense; this is not their core expertise. Now if the WTS had gotten control, and pursued some of this "outside activity", you would have something that is really damning, not merely questionable and confusing.

Also, the Donor prevents the WTS from selling their interest, either. The WTS can only hang on for the ride and hope it does something that will justify a dividend being declared. BTW, selling a "dead" "penny-stock" is frequently hopeless.

There is some reason to believe that this stock has been sold MORE THAN ONCE. What happens when 200 or 300 percent of a stock is issued? There was some court activity over this (what a surprise!!!). I don't believe that there has been any follow-up activity on that detail.

The Internet is a wonderful research tool, AS FAR AS IT GOES. In this instance, that is limited to armchair oversight and speculation. The level of "hot-air" involved here is not yet apparent. Is this real? What of the improprieties that have been glimpsed?

The Internet will do nothing to dispel the decades that some of these situations languish. The Internet will do nothing for information that is NOT FORTHCOMING. It doesn't replace good old-fashioned, get-off-your-ass legwork and follow-up.

Bottom-line:

This mess remains questionable and confusing. The product, activity and ownership are all doubtful.

This thing is STALLED, with no fresh input from the Internet or real research(ers). You could easily wait 10 years for the next chapter. (My personal favorite design is now getting serious attention after 70 years; the original designer is long dead.)

If anyone is serious about this mess, someone would get attention focused on it and present it at Brooklyns door, like the UN situation was. Likely, with some "light of day" exposure, the WTS would rapidly divest this albatross. Otherwise, it is worthless speculation and remains a "dead horse" or "white elephant".

Edited by - mustang on 27 October 2002 12:48:30

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mustang, if it was YOU that owned 50% of Rand Cam and it came to the attention of your Elders that you were a major owner this stock, do you think they would be as forgiving of you as you are with the WTS?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Mustang, Where does it say the WT can't sell the donated stock?

Devon

Edited by - devonmcbride on 27 October 2002 13:29:16

• gumby
    gumby

Wanna know what blows me away?

The fact that I hear many are leaving the dubs over this and the UN scandal!

Among ALL OF THE OTHER REASONS TO LEAVE ....people leave over these issues....blows me away!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Monthly Newsletter - Volume Two June 21, 2002

Welcome to this month's edition of the Stock-Tracker.net Monthly Newsletter. Well it's the first day of summer and that generally means warm weather, being outside, holidays and enjoying those long summer nights. But along with all that is also brings those long lineups to get out of town on a Friday night, roadway construction and high gas prices. All of these things are the major producers of poor air quality and smog. I am not trying to bring you down here but it is a nice segway in to this months featured company. Reg Technologies, Inc.

Reg Technologies, Inc. is Canadian Based business that is operated out of British Columbia. Reg Technologies has been involved with many exciting projects over the years. Their pride and glory has always been the unique engine design that they hold the worldwide rights to (excluding U.S. rights). The Rand Cam Direct Charge Engine. This unique engine design is more fuel efficient, environmentally friendly and, considerably smaller that traditional engines. It can also be fueled with hydrogen which is emits no toxins and will help restore air quality in your city.

Hoping that you have a safe and enjoyable summer,

Stock-Tracker.net Team

We can be contacted at admin @stock-tracker.net

P.S. Look for our next issue in your inbox on July 26th!

This Month's Featured Company - Reg Technologies, Inc.

Reg Technologies Inc.
    Revolutionizing Alternate Fuel Technologies

Exchange:REGRF - OTC:BB
    Recent Share Price:US$0.20
    Reg Technologies High-Low:US$0.47-0.15
    Common Shares O/S17 million
    Market CapitalizationUS$1.8 million
    Fully Diluted Shares18.7 million
    Company Websitewww.regtech.com
    Investor Relations800-661-6465 ext 2

A more powerful and energy efficient engine for the future

Simplicity, power, and efficiency are key design priorities in the development of the Rand Cam engine
    More powerful and efficient engine than current reciprocating engines
    Less expensive assembly and maintenance than traditional engines
    Fewer moving parts, high and efficient rates of combustion, fuel flexability and ease of maintenance
    Wide range of applications from weed-trimmers, jet engines, air conditioner compressors

Current Market:

The energy industry in the United States is over $500 billion and the fundamental changes taking place in the global energy utility industry have given rise to many new opportunities for energy-related startups to develop new technologies such as energy-alternatives, better turbine generators, and hydrogen fuel technologies.

> Industrial and commercial facilities in the United States and the world are constantly looking for ways to reduce energy costs and, air pollution. The successful commercialization of new types of hydrogen energy could potentially displace significant growth opportunities in segments of this industry.

This new energy industry has the potential to be a hot sector, which can imply fast growth stocks, and companies targeting those areas are ripe for acquisition. One budding development stage company, is engaged in the business of developing, building and improving energy efficient alternative hydrogen technology.

Rand Cam Direct Charge Engine:

With a huge push towards friendly means of power by the world's leaders in the past few years, there is the need for a more efficient engine. Reg Technologies, Inc. has been focused on this goal since 1987. Reg Technologies hold the Worldwide marketing rights to the Rand Cam Direct Charge Engine. The Rand Cam engine is proven to have lower exhaust emission than today's best piston type engines.

The Rand Cam engine surpasses on all levels by being efficient, clean, quiet and reliable at the same time. The stroke length of a reciprocating engine is approximately 3.5", and one power stroke is generated for every two revolutions. The Rand/Cam Engine has a stroke length of approximately 14", and its unique design provides 12 power strokes per revolution. Thus, the Rand/Cam Direct Charge Engine is able to generate much more power per unit of weight. In fact, the Rand/Cam Direct Charge Engine's weight horsepower ratio is approximately 3/4 lb of weight per each horsepower as opposed to 6-7 pounds of weight for each horsepower required by a reciprocating engine.

The Rand Cam engine is an innovative rotary engine concept that is very mechanically simple yet capable of generating high power output. The engine's mechanical simplicity is demonstrated by the fact that it does away with pistons, piston rings, valves, valve actuation camshafts, timing gears, cylinders, cylinder liners, connecting rods, crankshafts and rod bearings.

Reg Technologies Strategy:

To provide maximum shareholder equity by enhancing, protecting and marketing Rand Cam technology. This will be done by providing the most efficient, lowest cost, most reliable, quietest and environmentally friendly product available today. This product includes engines (diesel, gasoline, natural gas and hydrogen), pumps (transmission, oil water waste), compressors (air conditioning, air, natural gas, other gasses) and expanders (steam, air).

Current Projects:

The following is an excerpt from the Ward's Engine and Vehicle Technology Update:

Reg Technologies has been awarded a contract with the United States Navy along with Advanced Ceramics Research in developing an all-ceramic, 0.5 hp engine. The small engine, for use in an unmanned aerial vehicle, will employ Reg Technologies Rand Cam rotary vane engine system which will have an external combustion chamber. The engine will operate without a cooling system on either diesel or JP5 (jet engine) fuel.

The all-ceramic construction is expected to permit high-temperature, high fuel efficiency operation and will be invisible to radar - essential for the aircraft's mission for aerial surveillance.

The application is referred to as the "U.S. Navy's Smart War-Fighter Array of Re-configurable Modules (SWARM) low-cost unmanned aerial vehicle"

Management:

Mr. John Robertson, President - has over 30 years experience in managing and financing several private and public companies involved in resources and high tech projects. Mr. Robertson worked for Allstate Insurance and Canadian Pacific Railway in data processing. Mr. Robertson passed the Canadian Securities Course in 1979 and has worked for several brokerage firms as a securities salesperson.

Pat Badgley, Vice President of Research and Development - has been involved with engine and engine systems since 1966. Mr. Badgley has worked for several companies including Cummins Engine Company working with Diesel and Gas Turbine Engines, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Deere and Company involved in Stratified Charge Rotary Engines and Adiabatics Incorporated working with uncooled diesel and rotary engines, natural gas and coal fueled engines. Mr. Badgley joined Reg Technologies in 1994.

• Luthien39
    Luthien39

Hello,

Thanks so far for your explanation, but always continue for me de question: Why have the WTS not ask when Mr. Cann donate the 50% shares to the Org. what its imply. I think every normal person would know about the backgrounds of the gift.

So I tell you, I live in Holland, and there it was a great problem for a JG who have to make a glasswindow in a church to do that. Some brothers are disfellowshipped on that case!?!

Sorry for my weird English, but I'm convinced that you be conscious of my shortcoming.

Jacob

• mustang
    mustang

Nathan,

I am little interested in what some "Older" does any more. I know that they are hypocrites. The hypocrites will have to deal with Lawyers if they come near me. I divested myself of "Olders" eons ago.

Under the circumstances I might point to the "Older" and say that this was a mistake: go see the guy with the lawsuit over the title of this turkey.

This person was looking for further resolution: THERE HAS BEEN NO SUCH.

I dont start on some course with all the parts looking no better than a wild goose chase.

If many want to leave over this matter with little or no resolution, that is actually a good thing. I will accept them taking off with incomplete information, because it is for a better result in their life.

But personally, I left over things that had tangible resolution.

AGAIN, IF ANYBODY WANTS TO USE THIS LOSER SUBJECT AS A CAUSE, THEY SHOULD PUT "THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS" AND GO FURTHER WITH REAL RESEARCH OR CONFRONTATION TO WTS.

Devon,

Its buried down there in the dirt, along with the Donor retaining controlling interest. It is also implied in the retention of control. It would be difficult to sell without voting rights.

Ill look for the specifics.

Gumby,

Its a good result, founded on shifting sands or not. It blows me away, too.

Im actually surprised that there hasnt been some WTS reaction. I know they stonewall these things. But, if so many here are convinced that this is a great thing/tool/"done deal", why doesnt somebody get it into the heads of their JW friends and GET THE QUESTION CHANNELED TO BROOKLYN THROUGH A BUNCH OF LOCAL ELDERS???!!!

If anybody is serious about this albatross, ACT LIKE IT!!!! Unlike the UN deal, everybody sits on thumbs over this one.

Mustang

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You know, I just had a REVELEATION!

I realized that Jehovah is leading the WTS to greater and greater wealth and profit and that Rand Cam is part of HIS plan.

Therefore, today I placed an order with my broker (Ameritrade) to purchase 5,000 shares of REGRF (that's the stock symbol for Rand Cam). Don't have a heart attack - the 5,000 shares cost less than $250 because at the moment Rand Cam is valued at less than 5 cents a share.

I urge all apostates who have some discretionary funds in a brokerage account to purchase a discrete quantity of Rand Cam.

May the Jehovah Sock Puppet richly reward each and every one of you!

Of course, if the demand is extreme, we might actually be helping the WTS to divest of it's holdings, but if that can be done while the stock is in the "penny stock" valuation range, fine. If the WTS unloads it, you can bet the stock will go to $10 or $20 per share, because the WTS hasn't made an accurate prediction yet!

IF it happens that I "clean up" on this, I hereby promise that at least some of the profits will flow into the apostate community, probably in the form of booze.

If it falls to zero, I'm out $250 bux. No big.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a broker. This is not an offer to buy or sell. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. A stich in time saves nine. A penny saved is a penny earned. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. There's a good reason these guys are called "brokers" - think about it.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 27 October 2002 14:14:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit