Fall Back

by alfie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Gumby

No, here in Oz we drink whether the sun is shining or not. On a hot summer's day there's nothing better than a cold beer. And if you're on a picnic, nothing sets the atmosphere like a good bottle of Shiraz.

• gumby
    gumby

nothing sets the atmosphere like a good bottle of Shiraz.

Well guess what? Last night I bought my first bottle of Shiraz to see if Oz was right.Man oh man...that stuff comes in all prices. I bought a cheapie one. It's OK...but I still like the clear stuff...not dark. Zinfendale(can't spell it) is still my favorite. Next time I'll try the more spendy one and see. It did have 13 % alcohol though! I at least got a buzz.

• wildfire
    wildfire

hahaahah I FORGOT BUT MY COMPUTER DIDNT when icame toget on it was telling me it already set the computer so dam ,, this technology this is GREAT.....HAHAHAH

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    UK's gone back too. Got to wait an extra hour before I go up the pub.

LOL, poor thing.

I forgot about it until I logged on my computer. I was relieved that I have an extra hour before leaving for work.

• gumby
    gumby

I was relieved that I have an extra hour before leaving for work.

Lilacs......it's Sunday for crying out loud! Do you think that far ahead? Or, do you work on Sundays?

• Matty
    Matty

There is always one or two brothers and sisters that come to the hall too early for the meeting and this year was certainly no exception!

• LB
    LB

I remembered but I still couldn't sleep in and was up way too early. Oh well, so much for an extra hours sleep.

• Princess
    Princess

I remembered. I always thought of this time change as "the good one" where you gain an extra hour. Meant more when I had to go to meetings. Now it's "the bad one" where my daughter gets up at 6:30 am now instead of 7:30. It always takes a few days to get her back on track.

Rachel

• animal
    animal

Tis nice here in AZ... we dont have to bother with it.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit