Who is Todd?

by nilfun 13 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

Hey thanks for your responses.

Like I said, someone I care about just died.

He never had a chance.

There are many ways to self destruct. You can put a gun to your head,

or you can become careless about wearing a condom when you have sex.

He chose a slow suicide. I'm not so sure he knew it at the time.

Now he is gone. One less heart that beats, one less song on the wind.

So.

After hearing the news, "Todd" came out. We can each interpet that post anyway we want.

Um, I would never try to mislead anyone here, if what I wrote did that, I apologize.

Edited by - nilfun on 28 October 2002 18:46:15

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I don't think what you did is wrong. the timestamps show that within 25 minutes of posting the original you posted a clarification that it was a composite.

It IS a very powerful piece of writing, and might (nudge, nudge) be further expanded into a work of fiction for publication.

I am sorry for your recent loss.

Keep writing.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 27 October 2002 14:25:47

• Navigator
    Navigator

Nathan is right! You should continue to write. Sorry about your friend.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Hi Nathan Natas, Navigator.. thanks for reading...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinky,

...and when you looked into his eyes did you see a truth in that moment when you both sensed what could be, if only...? But he crawled back into his watchtower while you crossed the moat into the real world... While you cast backward glances at him in your memory, do you not think that he also stares back at you through the tiny arrow loop in his tower?

The watchtower org is a real soul-killer, either leave it or die by degrees.

Edited by - nilfun on 28 October 2002 13:13:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit