What are you wearing to the prom?

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/fashion.html

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

A useful invention, many applications!

Guest 77

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This took some real talent! Everything you see on them is duct tape!

• KD
    KD

WOW!! I have been working around hazardous waste for years and I always use duct tape to seal my wrist and ankles when I wear a tyvek suit. I never dreamed of making clothing of this stuff!! What next? Socks made out of condoms?

• ballistic
  • BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Just the other day I saw on TV a purse made out of duct tape. Evening bag, actually. Looked pretty good.

BTW: What is "duck" tape???

Andee

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

You wouldn't believe the things that Hubby used duct tape for!!!!!!!

As far as the "DUCK" tape goes...I guess you would use it on a duck when he "Quacks up"...

Snoozy....

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

To much work to me ... I am not that creative.

My thought

Dragon

• wednesday
    wednesday

I saw on local channel the other day"yet another use for Duck Tape-to remove warts." seems some substance in the tape dissovles the wart. they did not say exactly how long it should remain on etc,but found that interesting.

• Princess
    Princess

My four year old daughter has some warts on her fingers. We've tried everything, acid, freezing and some topical creams that don't work. The doctor called me last week and told me to put duct tape on one wart (the others don't need it) for six days, take off for one day, and repeat that two more times. Supposed to be more effective than freezing them and absolutely painless. We are on the second week. They are drying out and definitely not growing. I'll let you know if it works!

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit