Circuit Overseer Removed in Texas

by James Jack 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Jack
    James Jack
    A friend at the Convention told me that Kenneth Williams, a CO in the Houston Texas area was recently removed and taken off the road. Does any one have any details?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I don't know anything about it but I do know that there a quite a few that should be removed. They are doing more damage to people than good.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He was probably an NPG. LOL

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    ToesUp

I don't know anything about it but I do know that there a quite a few that should be removed.

I think they should all be removed.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    There are quite a few that are being put out to pasture due to turning 70 or are older already. Tom Chin is one of these who has given all his life from infancy on and is now getting thrown under the bus. The guy is in better shape than I am and soldiers on like he was only 45. But rules are rules no matter who in the GB 2.0 pulls them out of their own ar$e.
  • sir82
    sir82
    My first guess would that he hit the now-mandatory "retirement" age of 70.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    There are quite a few that are being put out to pasture due to turning 70 or are older already. Tom Chin is one of these who has given all his life from infancy on and is now getting thrown under the bus. The guy is in better shape than I am and soldiers on like he was only 45. But rules are rules no matter who in the GB 2.0 pulls them out of their own ar$e.

Is that the same Tom Chin that was at Patterson Bethel?

• floriferous
    floriferous
    Haha.........You beat me to it Diogenesister.......Exactly what I thought.
  • blondie
    blondie
    I vote for the mandatory age limit...they get expensive medically then. Perhaps the best term is not "removed" which implies wrongdoing.
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    Someone PM me and said he is still serving and got moved to San Antonio area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit