A funny thing just happened on CNN with J.W's

by anakinsrise 21 Replies latest jw friends

• terabletera
    terabletera

If it had been the "sisters" I was always stuck with they'd of said, "Well well well, there must be a sheep in here that satan is viciously guarding!" And on we'd go to the next house.

• JT
    JT

We just drove past the ex wife's home and the News Trucks are everywhere, the reporters are going door to door as folks get home from work

it is a zoo over on that street

• heathen
    heathen

This is the kind of stuff the urban (not turban) legends are made of .They might even think if only they got there sooner they could have ward off the demons .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just wait... it is just a matter of time before a JW urban legend starts going around suggesting that some JWs helped find the sniper by going door to door.

• Jesika
    Jesika

HOW FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Of course this event will bolster the JW efforts. Free publicity shhowing them working diligently to aid others at understanding the bible.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Do they still go door-to-door??? I thought it was becoming a thing of the past.

• detective
    detective

How could they not know? Were the news crews invisible? Please! They knew.

• comforter
    comforter

everybody deserve a witness. muhammad's wife hasn't done nothing wrong. why should not jw go to her house? God is not partial.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon
    everybody deserve a witness. muhammad's wife hasn't done nothing wrong. why should not jw go to her house? God is not partial.

He sends them their, but not China

My thought

Dragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit