JW ended a relationship with me

by V1922 28 Replies latest social relationships

• V1922
    V1922
    Thanks for this information! I have been learning as much as I can to see where did I go wrong. He is also divorced and has a son. His ex is also JW and she remarried and divorced again. I though all this was frowned upon. He mentioned something about having to study a bunch of materials. I don't even know if he's baptised or what his actual standing is with the JW other than he is trying to be reinstated?? He always hangs with his brother and sees his parents so he's not ostracized. I don't know where the truth is with him because I have a feeling he'll try to come back and I want to be well informed on how to stop this cycle.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

V1922 - "...where did I go wrong..."

Who says you went wrong at all?

x

Saaaaaaaay....

...as per the previous page, Judas Maccabee's still young and apparently on the verge of breaking up with is hardcore JW wife....

....looks to me like you and he got somethin' in common. :sunglasses:

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You mentioned that he left you before the Big Annual Gathering(BAG). Well that makes sense. You can expect him to call or text you after the Big Annual Gathering(BAG). You see the BAG is a large dating platform that single JW's attend to meet other JW singles. He is cutting ties with you to be free to date other female JW's. When he realizes that it didn't work out there, he'll be back.

But you better have some strong negotiation skills in place when he does. Start telling him, "You better put a ring on it".

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Run, run and don't look back.

This guy is bad news in ways you have no idea of, getting entangled in a relationship with him has the potential to change the course of your life forever.

Read my words he is a member of a CULT!

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

It is strictly forbitten for JW's to have sex without being married!

he is a fake, a gross sinner and a deceiver.

You should tell on him, he will do the same to other women.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    I would definitely report him to the elders.
  • scary21
    scary21

V1922, Hi... From what you said in your last post, sounds like he IS baptized and was disfellowshipped.

If he is living with his parents, than anyone living in the home can talk to him. If that is not the case,(living in the home) than if his father is an elder he would lose that position , but not be disfellowshipped. Any others in the congregation that talk to him CAN be disellowshipped.

He is under great pressure to be reinstated. Even if his family still talk to him, this could change in the future.

As long as he believes JW's have the TRUTH there is no future for the two of you.

I once had a big fake for a boyfriend. I just kept telling myself.........your in love with a phantom. The person you loved never really existed ......... ( in your case maybe 1/2 a Phantom) .....................That really helped . (and of course a new boyfriend )

Hugs, Sherry

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Okay, for the record, I was kidding in my last post.

I didn't actually mean anything by it; I was just trying to be stupid-funny and make V1922 laugh or something.

Sorry.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Hey V. so sorry to hear about your heart break, nothing quite hits the mark like that. Go on and have a good cry get it out of your system. Take a deep breath, repeat out loud, SOME MEN ARE JUST ARSHOLES. Revenge all sounds good at the time but leaves you feeling like shit, you sound better than that. You know here is the problem, he will deny it and the J Dubbs will believe him. Its sad but true. what you need is friends, chocolate and wine. time will heal your wounds. oh and I advise listening to music by strong women standing up to men. NAH by Shania twain, I will survive, Salt & pepper are great. You get the idear. Be you, grow. And if he shows up tell him nicely to SOD OFF.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit