a world without god

by teejay 36 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay
    Prisons are filled with people who believe in god. I know many atheists who are honest good hearted people. Use your brain.

Well, Chris, I'm trying to use my brain.

I agree with you 100% that there are both types of individuals of whom you speak. All *I* was saying is that even though I'm not big on religion myself, over the centuries it has served a useful purpose in providing a more lawful atmosphere -- keeping in check those kinds of folks who seem to be predisposed to do evil to their fellow man. The belief that they would somehow pay for their sins in the next life (or rewarded for doing good) has thwarted a lot of evil.

Then, of course, the exact opposite of that is also true. True Believers have been known to commit all kinds of atrocities in the name of "God." In too many cases, religion has been bad for humanity.

• JT
    JT

He would do something, but that damn moses has him over a barrel with the NRA.

#########

6OF9 u r sick i LOVE IT- as he said holding that shotgun high in the air NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY

• JT
    JT
    I think it's all a cruel game. We are pawns

this is what belief systems give you- a giant chess game and mankind are the pcs

i perfer not to play such a cruel game

as some quotes says-- TO THE GODS WE ARE BUT WATTON FLIES

• JT
    JT

FALSE RELIGION is always, always Satan inspired, and always works to distort our concept of the true personality of God

########

When will we see this post:

True RELIGION is always, always God inspired, and always works to correct our concept of the true personality of God

If this was a contest Satan is Spanking God's butt cause this concept called religion has a track record that can't be touched.

Just the Mere use of False Religion and True Religion is fighting words, for it means that one believer is wrong by default and the only way to settle it is the believers must fight or thier gods must fight

so much violence coming from believers and why JUST TO PROVE THIER GOD CAN KICK BUTT

IS IT not amazing to sit back and watch believers of different Belief Systems speak the same line

"my Daddy is going to kick your butt if you bother me"

that is the bottom line when it come to Belief Systems how sad

• JT
    JT

Actually, Satan masterfully wishes to maneuver All-Powerful God who we remember "hates" violence, into a place where He does NOT want to be

translation- I as a mortal man who KNOWS THE MIND AND INTENTIONS OF Satan

such phrases as "Actually' as if to be speaking factually-

why not say "It could be, or it might be" o no not the believer they KNOW FOR SURE what satan master plan is

now has this poster been hacking into satan PC harddrive and reading some of his recent notes on his plans to set god up-

you got to love a believer

• LDH
    LDH

JT,

BJC is a cool chick. We went to Pioneer School Together. I love her and Shelby, man if they met that would be a conversation from hell, LOL.

I will email you tomorrow with my work #, we can talk. (I;ll be damned if I can remember it now.)

Lisa

Squiggey Class

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

RunningMan, who demonstrates his lack of rentention in history class writes:

A world without God... let's see. There would be no:

- inquisitions
    - crusades
    - jihads

There would be fewer:
    - suicide bombers
    - wars
    - genocides
    - holocausts

Well, lets keep score.

Hitler and his Facious crew, a product of your beloved athiesm has killed more then a 150 million people in WW2 Communism in the ild USSR and China has combined to kill 200 million people..

Your aithiestic kind such as Nietzsche and Marx and thier loveless cruess bloodthirsty philosophy hit the street it was the cause of millions upon millions of killings but I bet your proud of that. Your people with your philosophy has kill 10,000 times more people than those who may be mis guided did in the name of God.

Your religion of athiesm is a big fat failure and you know it.

running man stop surpressing the truth and trust Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit