Welcome Back Cassilines!

by DakotaRed 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

((((((Cassi))))))

I just noted some posts by you. Welcome back, I hope you are feeling and doing much better. We all missed your bright presence here.

Lew W

• Jesika
    Jesika

I was getting worried since noone had heard from cassi or max. Glad to see you both back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jes

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Me too! Glad you're back.

• myself
    myself

(((((Cassi))))) Welcome Back!

• Simon
    Simon

((( Cassi )))

We wondered how you were doing ... welcome back!

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Cassi)) Glad your feeling better...in spite of the doctors

Craig

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Cassi......thanks for your email. I've missed you so. I loved your song for Jan on Vincent's. Beautiful.

Don't go away again for long....please?

Love....

April

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It is good to see you posting Cassi. You have been thru hell, girl. I know you are not totally better, but hopefully the worst is behind you.

Just let me know when you are feeling better so we can meet up . So many asked about you while you were gone, many worried about ya'll durning the hurricane too. It sure feels good to have people who really care so much, and many sure did miss you both. I called you one day and Max, answered and he sounded tired, said you were sleeping, and I knew ya'll must just be so exhausted from all of this.

(((((((((( hugs)))))))))) and take it easy so you can heal, girl. I know you are tired of being sick, hang in there... Dede

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey there Cassi...welcome back girl...good to have you posting again. You were missed. (((Cassi and Max)))

~Beck~

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Cassi - Good to see you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit