Its happened again!

by Shakita 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

This pshycopath has struck again! It hasn't been confirmed yet, but duh, what do you think!? 12 shootings, 9 people dead, and an extended community living in constant fear. And, this point about him now asking for money? This seems awful strange that he is asking now, why not after the first victim? Can't they find him through the motor vehicle agency, search out their files pinpointing white vans and narrowing down the search somehow through clues on that van that I am sure they are not giving out to the general public? It seems inconceivable to me that they don't have any eye witnesses to this event, especially with the alerted public and increased police presense! Do more people have to die to get more clues to get him? At this point, that is what it is coming down to. This scum is paralyzing the area and sitting back and getting his jollies watching the cat and mouse game where he is controlling all the shots!

My thoughts are with you Sentinel(Karen) down there where this is going on.

Mrs. Shakita

• Shakita
    Shakita

This poor man has just passed away. The 10th victim. So sad.

• Shakita
    Shakita

And, now they are reporting that the letter that the sniper left for police has "unspecified threats" against children. Oh God, if I could get my hands on the disgusting excuse of a human being! I hope all parents keep their children close to home during this time. Only the lowest form of life would threaten defenseless children! You're time will come you vile piece of crap!

• DJ
    DJ

How Awful!!! This is a real sicko. I hope he is caught TODAY! I honestly think that he is smarter than the police. His mind is so bent with evil that he's got law enforcement shook up. In my opinion though, there is far too much news coverage. I think this guy feeds off of it. I really think that if media coverage would stop focusing 24 hours a day on him, he may slow down and get caught sooner. He is thriving on all of his own attention. (((((((((((((Karen)))))))))) (((((((((((((((JT)))))))))))))))

• Shakita
    Shakita

DJ:

I agree on the news coverage. But, on the other hand, how can people be informed if they don't know what is going on in their own community? I think the media can go over board. But, in this case, I think they are being used as informants to the general public so they can stay away from an area that might be a crime scene. I am sure that these crimes are affecting the highways and transportation system there. Also, it seems now that they are part of the play being directed by the sniper himself. He is calling the shots. And, the only way the police can communicate with the sniper is through the media.

Mrs Shakita

• SYN
    SYN

Shakita: Suffice to say, the eyes that are in the sky have far more important things to look out for than mere snipers.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Maybe this guy has a set number to kill, like, 13 before being caught! Interesting how they knew who the culprits were that crashed into the WTC in a couple of hours and we have this sniper and notice they don't call him/them 'terrorists' on the loose and can't catch.

Guest 77

• Shakita
    Shakita

SYN:

Sorry to be thick, but, HUH? Eyes in the sky?

• Xander
    Xander

CNN initially withheld that information at the request of law enforcement officials, who feared that releasing it could jeopardize the investigation and put the community at risk. However, after several other news organizations reported the information, the officials said they had no objection to CNN reporting it.

You know, this is the second time this has happened. The news media is reckless, and they put more lives in danger with their overzealousness to report a story - ANY story.

This is the type of thing that will cause untold damage to the sniper's inclination to call police, and will open the gates on copycat crimes.

It seems inconceivable to me that they don't have any eye witnesses to this event, especially with the alerted public and increased police presense!

I may have missed the details on what kind of gun was used, but if it was a REAL sniper rifle, like an M40A1, you're talking about a range of a kilometer easy for someone trained on how to use it (self training works, too - I just mean not someone who goes out and picks it up).

As has been noted before, unless he does something 'stupid', or is turned in by friends/family, he will go on quite untouchable by police. And, the media keeping attention on him will only feed the attacks.

• Shakita
    Shakita

About the media:

When Ted Kaczynski's(the unabomber)Manifesto was published in the Washington Post, his brother and sister-in-law recognized his writing style and sayings that were particular to him and knew that the unabomber was indeed his brother.

Just a thought, but if they published this letter that the authorities have from the sniper, maybe someone, somewhere, would notice something about his writing to give some clues to his identity. I know some of you who hate all this media coverage might not agree, but at least it would be something to go on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit