FDS has been tipped off ahead of time?!

by greven 19 Replies latest jw friends

• greven
    greven
    *** w60 7/15 444 Staying Awake with the "Faitful and Discreet Slave" *** Yes, the "Faitful and Discreet Slave" was awake to the coming of 1914. In 1942 the "Faitful and Discreet Slave" guided by unerring spirit made known that the democracies would win World War II and that there would be a United Nations organisation set up. Once again the "Faitful and Discreet Slave" has been tipped off ahead of time.

A remarkable claim like this would be well documented ofcourse, yet the society just says "in 1942". No publication, no date no nothing specific. Makes me wonder what they are referring to. Knowing the society it is either a BIG LIE or some twisted halftruth.

Does anyone have the article this quote is referring to? A scan of the entire article would be very nice! see what it really said!!

thanx!!

Greven.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Me thinks it probably should read like this: "Yes, the "Faitful and Discreet Slave" was awake to the coming of 1914 in 1942."

They had it right . . . just had the period in the wrong place :-)

gb

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Alright, who tipped them off? Hmm? *taps foot* Which one of you is the leak?

I don't remember reading anywhere about them knowing in advance who would win the war. Not that I was alive then, but I don't remember ever hearing about it.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the FDS has had a tip off? I KNEW THEY WERE JEWISH!

seriously though, the conception of the UN was in 1941 so it wouldnt have bee any great news in 1942. anyone with a connection to the Illuminati would have knowledge of the fact the the allies would win WW2, and not only that there was also the claim that they had been inspired to say that the Jews would be restored to their land. This was an agenda of the Rothschilds, which C.T. Russell was a good friend of. so it seems the Holy Spirit was working through the Rothschilds as well.

• Francois
    Francois

I vote for twisted half-truth. But outright lie is running a close second.

francois

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Pleasuredome, yeah we got a group of Rothschilds stooges who run the town I live in.

Guest 77

• gumby
    gumby

Yes, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" was awake to the coming of 1914.

Damn! Are they good or what?

I am Awake right this minute to the coming of the year 2003 and I'm not even part of the FDS.

(FDS) isn't that a womans feminine spray?

• blondie
    blondie

Actually they were awake to it coming in 1874, 1914, 1915, 1925....

Edited by - Blondie on 22 October 2002 8:54:36

• greven
    greven

LOL!!

I am laughing my ass of at the replies I got! I still hope though that abyone knows where they are referring too. i heared from some-one else that they predicted that the democracies would win but they also predicted in the same article that the US and Britain would turn into dictatorships. pretty weird. Also it is still, -even if they were right in predicting a victory for the democracies- not a big miracle, the chances are 50/50 for either, but as soon as the US became involved in WW2 germany and Co had to fight at two fronts both west and east. victory would then be a shear impossibility. right?

thanx anyway!

Greven.

Edited by - greven on 22 October 2002 8:53:16

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

what the hell is a rothchild

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit