Trump is a funny guy. Attacks John McCain

by James Mixon 40 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The guy don't realize when he attack John McCain he alienated every men

and women who served in the military. And this is coming from a guy that

received four student deferments that were followed by a 1968 medical deferment.

Trump statement "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that

weren't captured." The guy is a A-Hole.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

A-Hole indeed.

We now have an original Archie Bunker running for president. The day he announced he was running, when he pissed off all the Mexicans didn't he also mention the Chinese an says he loves them, because some Chinese guy bought his most expensive condo here in the city, but did I also here him say he likes Chinese folks because he eats there food all the time? I think I heard him actually say words to that effect. Like I said, Archie Bunker is running for President.

• Giordano
    Giordano

It's the clown car all over again. 3 or 4 are fairly serious about running for President and the rest are priming the pump for speaker's fee's.....then there's Trump.

1. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
    2. In the dictionary next to the definition of narcissist is a picture of Trump.

What I wonder about is this.........is that actuality some kind of animal sitting on the Donald's head?

trumphair

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    We had a bet going on over here. How long would it take before he messed up again? Mexicans, Chinese, veterans, what's next, people who make under a million dollars?
  • tiki
    tiki

He is a total buffoon. And intelligent people are in utter amazement at the dismal array of candidates being served up by the GOP. The USA is being systematically reduced to a third world Imbecilic state.

Imbea

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Bill Cosby and Trump, what's next. I wonder if Mr Trump is secretly the

Grand Wizard of the KKK.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Bill Cosby and Trump, what's next.

Trump for President,Sarah Palin for Vice President, and Bill Cosby for recreational director.

Remember, if they get elected, they have the power to push that red button and create a mushroom cloud.

It's getting worse than the WT, maybe we are close to the end.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Trump said if he gets elected, he has a few surprises for Mexico,China, and McCain

Image result for pic atomic bomb

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I don't think he messed up - i think he is going for a pre-planned reaction. He's been big friends with McCain. All his advisers that he pays big money for, would have warned him about the reactions to everything he says.

Wouldn't he know ahead of time that his put-downs would incite sympathy for McCain? So that must be what he wanted to do.

He will probably quit the campaign at some point and throw his support to McCain. But first he has to get people all frothed up and indignant over his "mistreatment" of McCain.

Marina

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Iown Mylife: Good point "his put-downs would incite sympathy for McCain".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit