Tim Horton's sucks. I thought it was supposed to be good?

by SnakesInTheTower 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I've tried Tim Horton's in the US and Canada. Same trash in both places.
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Tim's has gone down lately. The Dark Roast is not too bad. But, I like a bold cup, and I like it black. If I had a choice, I would choose Starbucks.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A guy I work with says they put crack in their coffee to get people addicted.

CRACK KILLS!

Image result for lost dog in fat ass

Doc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hint: It is owned by Tops supermarkets, consistently among the bottom of the rankings. Starbucks is a better option. Another option is going out and buying your own damn coffee and making it yourself. You get to make it the way you want, and probably end up saving money to boot. You want decent pastries, go to your local bakery. There, the price might be a little higher but you are supporting the local economy and will get a much better product.

And no, I do not endorse McDonald's or Walmart either. They are both examples of big scum companies trying to force down quality of your products. Local businesses tend to produce better products, and you might find the prices are not that much higher than the big chains.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Panera or Atlanta Bread is much better. I've been in many a Tim Horton's in Canada though, and I've never had any problems like that, or else I would have never gone bac.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

It is all about choice and what level of quality you are looking for.

Snakes, why don't you take what you posted in your OP and send an email off to Timmy's complaining? See what happens. Just a thought.

In one of my local Timmy's they have this cool little fireplace and some chairs around it that they've recently put in. It's quite nice. Kinda like this one:

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Wtwizard: I agree with you about supporting local. TH is not near where we live, we were shopping nearby, had heard on the news about them, and thought we'd try it. We have several locally owned small bakeries in our town we prefer. We make our own coffee (usually Trader Joe....ironically owned by Aldi), sometimes from a local roaster.

Heaven: my wife will probably call today, 800# no answer on Saturday. The TH we went to had the faux fireplace, we sat in the chairs, but we moved to a table.

WC: panera (here called St. Louis Bread Co.) has better pastries. The best thing I got at Bread Co. is my wife. She worked there when I first asked her out on a date. Oh yeah, TODAY JULY 27 is our 4th wedding anniversary. LOL

Snakes (

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit